France Says No Proof of Hijack Plot Found

I am immune to the ranting of conspiracy theorists.

Several years of walking up and down Telegraph Ave. in Berkeley and listening to loonies does that to a person.

I know the feeling Wenchie.

But the one great thing about conspiracy theories have going for them is that most are so ridiculous they give great laughter therapy.

the victims of the tuskeegeee experiment(not the airmen) are not immune to "conspiracy theories."

Most is not all.

Finding one valid theory out of the innumerable silly ones floating around the ether is not a proof that the rest are equally valid.

oh, I know.....so you would call the tuskeegee experiment a conspiracy, not a conspiracy theory? see, we conspiracy theorists are not all the same...some people will believe anything...yes, that is true...i personally don't believe everything i hear, see or feel....I like to research everything. all you need to do is research. the tuskeegee experiment is the tip of the iceberg. the freedom of information act opened a flood gate of conspiracies. not conspiracy theories. conspiracy theory is a trigger word. conspiracy theory=fiction...we are talking about evil. evil which veils itself in goodness...saddam? maybe he was in the way of haliburton's pipeline, maybe not.....like I said in my saddam rant, I have no Idea what is going on. I am so skeptical, I always have to talk other "conspiracy theorists' into reality....i don't talk about u.f.o.'s. I have come to realize that some conspiracy theories are deliberately put out there to make you think all of them are untrue....entertaining, yes, true, no....when fiction is merged with reality, everyone is confused. please hear what Im telling you....it really isn't that far out

I find it really difficult to read posts with no capitalization and over-use of ...

Maybe it's just me, but I can't divine a coherent comment to which I can reasonably respond.

Originally posted by h.j. anslinger

I have come to realize that some conspiracy theories are deliberately put out there to make you think all of them are untrue

Holy Cow Batman! A conspiracy theory to discredit conspiracy theories!?! Surely the Riddler has his hand in this one!

look Comrade, you have no idea. stop it. and to think, someone in here accused me of being childish. but this is great, you are treading into areas you are not Qualified to go into. debate me, don't make fun of me. give me some information. you have no idea. just insults. very revealing.

I have had a compound fracture of the wrist, and a broken pinky earlier in my life. I know we've all suffered. But's thats the trick, God says we all go to heaven, even those of us in Hell. After hell, the lord comes to the rescue. Some times it's just easier for me to leave out caps. But, I understand. I will go back and edit my posts. I am doing it out of repect for tradition. and phychological Algorythyms. and You. I want you all to Know that I really want to help. Genuinely. Earnestly warn you that Dark Days are coming. Pawns on the Giant Chess board of Earth. Things are weird. It's only getting weirder

Originally posted by h.j. anslinger

you are treading into areas you are not Qualified to go into.

So you are an expert on the factual basis of conspiracy theories and I should not challenge this claim on its very face? I'm just guessing you do your research on the internet, is that right?

debate me, don't make fun of me. give me some information you have no idea. just insults. very revealing.

Okay, here goes. You claim people are spreading false conspiracy theories, to discredit the true ones. However, it was pointed out to you in this thread that any theory being true or false has no logical bearing on the validity of others.

Secondly, your attempt to propagate a theory (given you didn't provide facts) about someone else propagating false ones, I think is the real conspiracy theory. That is, you so desperately want to think they are true, that you try to convince others that the clearly disprovable ones were "planted" to hide the true ones.

Kind of a crazy way to view the world, isn't it?

You Know Your'e right. Why would "they" want to plant a false "conspiracy theory" into the "conspiracy theory community." To make it all seem like it is bullshit? I doubt it. Thanks for the light brother. .

All eyes on me.
the eyeball, the Evil Eye, the Eye in the Sky.
I cannot bring my self to read fiction.
I prefer low-budget Documentaries.
No Budget Books.
Musically, I prefer the Dead Kennedy's to Marylin Manson.
Low Budget News Organizations.
I don't read fiction books.
Never could. Maybe, yes, I have read or seen fictional accounts of real events. But so have you.
The Internet is a Haven for
truth seekers.
and bullshit artists
It is for now, Unregulated.
Think for a moment about how someone can put information on the Internet, public access television, and pirate radio that the Media Cartels wouldn't touch.
I will grant you, there is a lot of mis-information.
Purposeful and just wacky.
The only way I can talk to you right now, is right here.
On Al Gore's Internet.
I'm kidding, I kid.
Everyone Knows the Pentagram,
uh, I mean Pentagon Invented ( or implemented) the internet.
I cannot reach you all so effectively any other way.
I could have gone to a government run University for a Journalism degree. Oh, well.............................................

Forum List

Back