France Says No Proof of Hijack Plot Found

Untill the gremans were drinking coffee in Paris

Look around the world today, its become a sleazy place.
i think we shuold believe them. there had to be something there to make them say that. but asking the frenches opinion was a little lame IMO

world history is filled with incidents of governments lying or deceiving the populace to obtain a desired objective. This is something that we fail to learn from history.

You want to trust our government with everything they say, fine.

I say trust, but verify, then verify again.

I don't say trust the government blindly. Verify all you would like. My personal opinion is that there is no hidden agenda, just an abundance of caution. Keep in mind this country is turning into a land of little bitches, moaners, and whinners. Boo Hoo, poor me, the goverment has not made my life turn out the way I dreamed of ! Take a look at 9-11, now we are bitching the administration could have prevented it, well how do we know they are not trying to do just that !

Really everyone needs to grow up a bit and take off the conspiracy caps.

now we are bitching the administration could have prevented it

i read some crap the other day insisting that the government new 911 was going to happen yet did nothing to prevent it. i couldnt stand it any long.
basically what i replied back was this: there are many many terrorist threat to the US everyday. how can one possibly know, besides who ever is involved, what is going to happen and to what extent. trying to blame the government for 911 is jsut an excuse to blame someone.

Johnney I agree with you totally. People do not realize the volume of intel that the US agencies have to deal with. We intercept almost every satellite transmission made in all languages and codes, combine this will human intel, and the gamut of other sources, this is just mindblowing. Furthmore the very people who bitch are the same ones who cut our intel budgets year after year. I don't think the philosophy of do more with less is a good strategy. Want to make this country safer, lets start by cutting inefficient social programs and putting that money to good use, like intel and defense programs.

keep watching fox news. fox? more like a sheep herding dog

Of course France doesn't see a threat. Their diplomats are too busy striking because they do not have enough paper for their copying machines.

holy shit dude.... two words: more tinfoil
that went everywhere at one time

I kinda liked it. He brought back fond memories of walking down Telegraph Ave. during my undergrad days, listening to the looney tunes street people ranting outside of Rasputins Records.

Has it ever occurred to you that your beliefs are the result of groupthink and propaganda? How do you know that they are not?

I am QUITE aware of this, I am programmed, I did believe in group think. BUT all along the way I KNEW SOMETHING was wrong........PERSONAL EXPERIENCES....... THE EARNEST RESEARCH OF OTHER "CONSPIRACY NUTS," NOT THE PSYCHOLOGICAL OPERATIONS "THEY" PUT OUT INTO THE "CONSPIRACY THEORY COMMUNITY"

the group think I follow is what you might call "conspiracy garbage" not all of it......read it again, I do think nasa landed on the moon. I dont think OSWALD killed JFK.......I research "CONSPIRACIES"

You can think all you want, without actual proof it is just that, though or, if you like to use a meaningless expression, conspiracy theory.

Proof turns a theory into fact. We know that NASA landed on the moon. We know that the Beagle 2 mission is a failure.

You do not know that Oswald didn't kill JFK, that is a theory.

Any idiot can produce a conspiracy theory about any subject of their choosing, it only takes a little imagination. Visit Hyde Park Corner in London any Sunday and the ranters will be there in force.

Forum List

Back