France Racist way

Bravo, you are from those who defend the terrorist go buy yourself a heart after come talk with me.
Oh no!
Not the dreaded "youre a terrorist supporter" :laugh:

If youre too dumb to not understand Muslim isnt a race you should up your game and try trolling in the big leagues.
So what do you have to say about my thread ? I am French so i make a thread about racist in France ?
What is your point about the situation could you advance in that way yes or no ?
I have to say your thread is in the wrong forum like I pointed out earlier. i dont want to advance anything other than that point.
Big deal........so go away.
No. Not until you understand the importance of reading comprehension.
People like you make me laugh, people that think that are better then other and they are so far away from.
Comprehension ? yes is harder for me because i am french.

Oh no!
Not the dreaded "youre a terrorist supporter" :laugh:

If youre too dumb to not understand Muslim isnt a race you should up your game and try trolling in the big leagues.
So what do you have to say about my thread ? I am French so i make a thread about racist in France ?
What is your point about the situation could you advance in that way yes or no ?
I have to say your thread is in the wrong forum like I pointed out earlier. i dont want to advance anything other than that point.
Big deal........so go away.
No. Not until you understand the importance of reading comprehension.
People like you make me laugh, people that think that are better then other and they are so far away from.
Comprehension ? yes is harder for me because i am french.
I dont think I am better than you. I just think I am smarter. What dummy ignores the advice i gave you and they arent even from the US where the server this forum is located on resides? Dont get all booty tickled I told you this was the wrong forum. Take your arrogant ass back to France if you cant read English.

there are muzzy enclaves in France where white people are not safe

"no go zones"

speaking out is "racist" over there so the OP is correct

RE: Bridgett Bardot

there are muzzy enclaves in France where white people are not safe

"no go zones"

speaking out is "racist" over there so the OP is correct

RE: Bridgett Bardot
Yes, that is right....In France we can't say what we feel that what happen after the attacks on November 13 in Paris the terrorist was the victims and the families of the terrorists.

Hello, the culture is very différent in France ( at this American forum we could say what we feel ) when it came about saying what someone feel about racist.
Racist in France is only in one direction.
Peoples can be pursuit for example : hate for the muslims terrorists after the attack in France, muslims peoples are the one who are the victims French are pointing finger at them.
Still if they are the one who are wrong we can't say that we are against them here in France.

Your syntax is terrible. I hardly know what you're trying to say. And I'm still not sure.

You know a cowardly racist buffoon has nothing to say when it resorts to idiotic racial slurs.

Forum List

Back