France outlaws burkas

It is interesting how you word that Kalam.

How so?
Don't get me wrong, this law is unjust...very. I am stunned that is was even proposed, let alone passed. However, it is the law.

If you knew what has been going on in France. With the riots and demonstrations and demands for Sharia Courts. You might better understand why it passed. Between that and frances long standing hatred of any organized religion and you have your reasons.

like I said this is basically secularism out of control. Something I think we are heading toward in this country as well.

Last edited:
This is the kind of foolish government overreaction that is inevitable after years of foolish accommodation of an ideology that calls for the death of all non members .
Things will become increasingly unstable there.
They have been moving the art so it doesn't get burned in the riots .
For some reason they are sending it to muslims countries.
I guess that will just make the big burn environmentally friendly .

Sorry bout that,

1. Oh wow, should we fear if islam disagrees?
2. Will mobs go amuck in Pakistan?
3. What will France do?
4. About all those who want them dead?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

No problem. A Muslim is under no obligation to follow laws that restrict her freedom of religious expression.

Yet another excuse for muslims to attack and kill westerners!

Hurrah!

Alternately, another reason for Muslim men to keep their women under lock and key, and beat them for disobedience...

Double hurrah!

I could post random, meaningless strings of text and you'd interpret it as "supporting terrorism." Stay crazy. :thup:

Islam is a death cult, not a religion, and therefore, laws can be passed banning it or any of its components.

I can understand why they did it...but are they not condemning some women to choosing between their religious beliefs and their ability to leave the house?

:eusa_eh:

Not at all, it gives every Muslim in France to demonstrate just how peace loving Islam is. Since the burqa actually has nothing to do with being a Muslim all they really have to choose between is their culture of repression and leaving the house.

I mean I'm SURE the other Muslim , Kalam, has beat some women in his lifetime, but I wonder about you.

I have never touched a woman in a way that wasn't loving and affectionate. We know from your posts that you can't say the same, CornDog.

• Thanks
Reactions: blu
I mean I'm SURE the other Muslim , Kalam, has beat some women in his lifetime, but I wonder about you.

I have never touched a woman in a way that wasn't loving and affectionate. We know from your posts that you can't say the same, CornDog.

LOL @ you , many abusers, not just Muslim abusers, consider their abuse to be done out of love.

So say it plain. Have you struck a woman ? Yes or no?

LOL @ you , many abusers, not just Muslim abusers, consider their abuse to be done out of love.

That's a categorical no. I made mistakes by doing things with women, not to them.

That's a categorical no. I made mistakes by doing things with women, not to them.

I think we have found some common religious ground bro.

Were they screaming and crying and such as you were doing things "with them?"

I think we have found some common religious ground bro.

Yeah I mean we all know chicks are the root of all evil right. I guess the Muslims got it right, Making them bitches cover their faces, Beating the shit out of them, and cutting off their clits.

Plus when they get sick of one, they can just kill them and tell the mullahs she was talking to some dude. Then go pick up some new chick to own I mean marry.

Yeah sounds great!!!

wooo hooo yay for the 8th century :)

Yeah I mean we all know chicks are the root of all evil right. I guess the Muslims got it right, Making them bitches cover their faces, Beating the shit out of them, and cutting off their clits.

Plus when they get sick of one, they can just kill them and tell the mullahs she was talking to some dude. Then go pick up some new chick to own I mean marry.

You sound a little jealous of us. :razz:

Alright boys im going to say this. Slamming on the women who are wearing burkas is pretty low. I am sure some want to wear them, just as i am sure some do not want to wear them but have to.

To be honest, most of them probably do want to wear them, because this is part of their identity, and for most every Muslim I know, religious identity is the primary component of their personalities. Muslim women, as a rule, haven't discovered women's rights yet. They are raised to be reverent and subservient. It's not normal to you and me, but to them, it's their responsibility and their honor. I would find it easy to believe that there is a high rate of abuse, but they don't seem to view that as abuse. It's just the way it is in their reality.

You sound a little jealous of us. :razz:

it's called sarcasm! and if by us you mean someone who does or supports any of the things I mentioned above. Then disgusted is a better word to describe it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back