France outlaws burkas

Banning burkas. My new band. Lol

Actually, reverse it and you would have something better..........

Burkas Banned. And, the cool part is you've already got a hook, dress up several hot chicks in full burkas which get removed at the end of the show and then, they could be wearing thong bikinis and pasties.

Also, serve pulled pork sandwiches and beer for refreshments!

France is a sea of burkas. It's creepy as hell.

Sorry but the beards turbins burkas are all creepy.

All religious robes are creepy.

The highest estimate is that 10% of the French population is Muslim. Since men don't wear burqas, cut that figure in half and assume all Muslim women wear burqas.

Please explain how in the fuck 5% equates to a sea? :confused:

3 million burqas is a lot of burqas.

There's going to be a lot of muslim girls angry that they can't wear the burqa. They're going to have start shaving their faces more often!

Alright boys im going to say this. Slamming on the women who are wearing burkas is pretty low. I am sure some want to wear them, just as i am sure some do not want to wear them but have to.

Alright boys im going to say this. Slamming on the women who are wearing burkas is pretty low. I am sure some want to wear them, just as i am sure some do not want to wear them but have to.

Not as low as slamming on Americans who need SNAP benefits.

Damn you are one high horsed bitch

There's going to be a lot of muslim girls angry that they can't wear the burqa. They're going to have start shaving their faces more often!

You mean so that they may start to become more french?

French women don't shave.......................

at all.

Yeah........and when they wear those high cut bikini bottoms, they look like they're trying to smuggle Brillo pads onto the beach!

Not as low as slamming on Americans who need SNAP benefits.

Damn you are one high horsed bitch

That rich coming from you conjob. Cant you even keep your threads straight? I wasn't slamming anyone.

So get off your soap box dick.

For the record, I was just joking Sunni. ;)

Nice to see cornjob still wishing violence on people...he could be a terrorist all by himself.

Exactly...that's why this law is wrong.

I am sure the french will repeal it because you say it is wrong.

What is happening in France is what happens when you push secularism to the extreme. They gave 2 main reasons for the ban. One it is a security issue to have people walking around basically with a mask on. Two public displays like a burka violate Frances STRICT SECULAR traditions.

Think about that next time you loudy voice support for removing some crosses from the side of a highway because they might offend a small minority of people.

What is happening in France is what happens when you push secularism to the extreme. They gave 2 main reasons for the ban. One it is a security issue to have people walking around basically with a mask on. Two public displays like a burka violate Frances STRICT SECULAR traditions.

Think about that next time you loudy voice support for removing some crosses from the side of a highway because they might offend a small minority of people.
I never supported such a thing, fucktard.

So you support the rights of cops to put up crosses to commemorate their fallen. Even if it means they might be on state land?

Good for you.

This law is a gross infringement of religious freedom, but then, the Europeans have never been big on liberty.

So you support the rights of cops to put up crosses to commemorate their fallen. Even if it means they might be on state land?

Good for you.
Yes...what I wouldn't support is limiting it to crosses and nothing else. All or nothing.

Good for you.
Yes...what I wouldn't support is limiting it to crosses and nothing else. All or nothing.

Good then we agree. I am pleased you feel that way. I wish more Americans did. I will never understand people who claim a cross on state or federal land in any way establishes religion. Now if under the cross it said "Christianity is the official religion of America" we could talk :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back