France outlaws burkas

So I guess there won't be many French kids dressing up as ghosts on Halloween.

It is interesting how you word that Kalam.

How so?
Easy. In your mind, Muslims are fully justified in doing criminal acts simply because of their religion.

Don't get me wrong, this law is unjust...very. I am stunned that is was even proposed, let alone passed. However, it is the law.

Folks can protest it with civil disobedience if they view it unjust, but they better be prepared for the consequences.

The moment the ban was announced a bomb threat was called in on the Eiffel Tower.

This was just after Islamic face coverings, including burkas and niqabs, were outlawed by the country’s Parliament.

The scare in tourist Paris followed warnings from Al Qaeda that they would strike if the ban went ahead.

A spokesman for the Eiffel Tower’s management said: ‘We received an anonymous call at 8.20pm saying a bomb was set to go off in the vicinity of the tower.

France's Senate bans women from wearing the burka in public | Mail Online

Last edited:

How so?
Easy. In your mind, Muslims are fully justified in doing criminal acts simply because of their religion.

Don't get me wrong, this law is unjust...very. I am stunned that is was even proposed, let alone passed. However, it is the law.

Folks can protest it with civil disobedience if they view it unjust, but they better be prepared for the consequences.
Or, they could bomb.

Eiffel Tower Evacuated Bomb Threat

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Or, they could bomb.

Qa'idah bomb threats are news?

Or, they could bomb.

Qa'idah bomb threats are news?
You really should be more careful calling Paris from your cell.

I think that the United States should ban denim on obese women.

100060-ever_made_love_fat_woman.jpg

The moment the ban was announced a bomb threat was called in on the Elfie Tower.

This was just after Islamic face coverings, including burkas and niqabs, were outlawed by the country’s Parliament.

The scare in tourist Paris followed warnings from Al Qaeda that they would strike if the ban went ahead.

A spokesman for the Eiffel Tower’s management said: ‘We received an anonymous call at 8.20pm saying a bomb was set to go off in the vicinity of the tower.

France's Senate bans women from wearing the burka in public | Mail Online

Those little bastards! They get everywhere. I had some at the bottom of my garden last year! :eek:

I can understand why they did it...but are they not condemning some women to choosing between their religious beliefs and their ability to leave the house?

:eusa_eh:

Good for france!

You leave out one option, the freedom of leaving france and moving to a muslim country.
That would defeat the purpose of moving to non-Muslim countries and demographically converting them to Islamic countries. Iran anyone? Byzantine Empire? The whole Middle East?
What if they are French citizens?
Then they obviously have loyalty to the French state, and not to Mecca. As such I'm sure they value the supremacy of French rule of law over Sharia and Mecca...:eusa_whistle::lol:

How so?

I don't think it's an unjust law at all. I think France got a heavy dose of muslim violence a summer or so ago when the muslim populice tried to burn down Paris. I think they had a bellyfull. Ya reaps what ya sow.

You know......I'm gonna put it simple......

If your face is covered, there is no way to identify you.

If you can't be identified? You're probably up to no good.

My wife wears the burqa which is usually in black.

Here face is always covered in public and she usually wears gloves.

I have never told her to put it on.

And she doesn't wear it for me.

She wears it for the sake of Allah (swt) and her religion.

Why? what benefit does God or religion derive from covering oneself from head to toe. And if the benefit is so great why don't the men do it?

I can understand why they did it...but are they not condemning some women to choosing between their religious beliefs and their ability to leave the house?

:eusa_eh:

Good for france!

You leave out one option, the freedom of leaving france and moving to a muslim country.
That would defeat the purpose of moving to non-Muslim countries and demographically converting them to Islamic countries. Iran anyone? Byzantine Empire? The whole Middle East?
What if they are French citizens?
Then they obviously have loyalty to the French state, and not to Mecca. As such I'm sure they value the supremacy of French rule of law over Sharia and Mecca...:eusa_whistle::lol:
So you'd also be okay if wearing crosses were outlawed?

IMO this ban is just as oppressive as the forcing of women in some Muslim countries to wear a burka in public.

Forum List

Back