France Most Sexually Active Country

Said1 said:
Well, you know what they say about those who talk aboot it the most, eh?
Seems fitting in this situation. :D

http://www.aneki.com/sexually_active.html

I also wonder how truthful the French respondents were.

French birthrates were perhaps unique in Europe for at
least 100 years (ca. 1830s-1930s) for being so low that
they were only replacement rate, and I wonder if the
post-war increase in French population has not been due
entirely to immigrants.

I guess it is concievable that the French have been
fastidious in the use of birth control, which would
have to include practices not aided by barrier or
pharmaceutical devices.

Said1 said:
No, my efforts are going towards some young Canadian. :tng:
Well, I think that poll is skewed because Canada isn't at the top of that list. I mean, it's Canada, what else is there to do besides have sex?

And hey, one point for USA, one point for Canada, everyone wins.

Zhukov said:
Well, I think that poll is skewed because Canada isn't at the top of that list. I mean, it's Canada, what else is there to do besides have sex?

Like I said above about those who talk about it the most........you HAVE heard that phrase before right?

And hey, one point for USA, one point for Canada, everyone wins.

Sure, whatever. As long as you remember the REAL winner.

France has a very significant Muslim population which accounts for far more new births as a porportion to the traditionally French population. I wonder how much this helped tip the French 'over the top', so to speak, with respect to the rest of the Western world, which I'm sure this so called 'study' focused upon (i.e., it's not like they went out to Africa and asked the people in the bush about their mating frequency!).

Comrade said:
France has a very significant Muslim population which accounts for far more new births as a porportion to the traditionally French population. I wonder how much this helped tip the French 'over the top', so to speak, with respect to the rest of the Western world, which I'm sure this so called 'study' focused upon (i.e., it's not like they went out to Africa and asked the people in the bush about their mating frequency!).

I doubt birth rate and frequency of sex are exactly correlated. Birth rate and not using birth control are. Look at Italy. Lowest birth rate in the world but the people screw incessantly. They use birth control despite their proximity to the Pope and his gang. Muslim's don't tend to use birth control, but that's not proof they do the dirty deed more than anybody else.
:dev3:

Forum List

Back