FRANCE: Islamic terrorist (yep, again) murders innocent children

Because this is selfdefense. My religion,nor others,advocate death to unbelievers.
again,read my link....
ReligionofPeace.com - Islam: Making a True Difference in the World
Prophet of Doom - Islam's Terrorist Dogma in Muhammad's Own Words
www.atccoalition.com

People of islamic faith can be saved from the bondage of their beliefs.
i studied,objectively,the quran for almost thirty years to gain understanding.
all other cultures support freedom,etc....
this one support ignorance and oppression.
theres no such thing as moderate islam.
if you join,and try to leave.
they will kill you if you try.
the quran says so.

Pander to terrorists,you become DHIMMI.
like them.like catering to the.big bully on the corner.
they prey upon uneducated masses,druggies,latin gangs,etc here in this country.
saw it firsthanded in Holyoke,MA.
pandering-weakness.

This is one serious parellel the libertarians and.conservs have in common.
libtard commies are the sheeple of islamofacism,communism,and weakness

Just saw on the news that the Police got the guy.

Bullet to the head.

AD2012032351585-1-Officers_leave.jpg

Merah had justified his crimes - and further attacks he was planning - by declaring he was acting in the name of Islam as a member of Al Qaeda.

Although this was indignantly rejected by Muslims in France and beyond, the French president, Nicolas Sarkozy, announced his intention to make it punishable by law to visit websites "that glorify hate and violence" or to travel abroad for extremist training.

He said the spread of violent ideology in prisons - said by officials to be a factor in Merah's radicalisation - would also be challenged.

France killer of 7 shot dead in apartment gun battle - The National

or to travel abroad for extremist training
I think Traveling from your country of birth to serve in the israeli military is extremist training too

I think Traveling from your country of birth to serve in the israeli military is extremist training too

Yes, you would attempt such an equation Jos. Not many others would, but like you said before. You're not very good at arguing.

What you just said? Shows that very well.

Yes, you would attempt such an equation Jos. Not many others would, but like you said before. You're not very good at arguing.

Yes but you could be called biased at best as you have bragged that both you and your son have left their native born land, Canada, to go fight in the israeli armed forces

Yes but you could be called biased at best as you have bragged that both you and your son have left their native born land, Canada, to go fight in the israeli armed forces

I could be called anything. That doesn't mean I am what you called me. My son(s) are dual citizens who were both born in Israel and I served in both the Israeli and Canadian Forces.

Canada has a Military Transfer Agreement with Israel and long before the US instituted one.

Canadian and Israeli Defense -- Industrial and Homeland Security Ties: An Analysis

Canada still stands strong with Israel.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AUfFdhIOoQM]Canadian PM: I Will Defend Israel 'whatever the cost' - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back