France Is No Longer France!

Because shooting people always helps...Paris is fine. The muslim suburbs ("betonvilles"- concrete towers) can be a bit iffy. Remain calm. lol. When was this? It's in centre ville Paris.
In situations like this, yes. Shooting people always helps, when the people you shoot are behaving like the savages in the video.

As for the rest of your comment -- I really don't know what you're musing about.
Out of all context RW bs as usual...we know nothing about where when or who...

Have a look at this if you don't believe it is critically important to keep these Muslim bastards out of our Country.

It's beyond my understanding why the French has not deployed its armed forces against them. Their country is being destroyed.

Hello, i Watch the vidéo completely and those are call : les casseurs ( they hide there faces, they hates cops) they come after protestation in France to brake everything .
Some scène in the vidéo we see refugee that protest against the cops that was accuse of violence against muslim ( cops defending themself ) that happen often in France in the ( les zones de non droit).

I doubt very much they're refugees, much more likely citizens whose parents came from France overseas possessions. And yes the violence comes from small fringe groups.

Have a look at this if you don't believe it is critically important to keep these Muslim bastards out of our Country.

It's beyond my understanding why the French has not deployed its armed forces against them. Their country is being destroyed.

Hello, i Watch the vidéo completely and those are call : les casseurs ( they hide there faces, they hates cops) they come after protestation in France to brake everything .
Some scène in the vidéo we see refugee that protest against the cops that was accuse of violence against muslim ( cops defending themself ) that happen often in France in the ( les zones de non droit).

I doubt very much they're refugees, much more likely citizens whose parents came from France overseas possessions. And yes the violence comes from small fringe groups.

Les casseur come from all quarters of France, they are young French man, they come mostly from poor neighborhoods and there are also foreigners coming from other European countries. They challenge the labor law but it really starts with the CPE

Les casseur come from all quarters of France, they are young French man, they come mostly from poor neighborhoods and there are also foreigners coming from other European countries. They challenge the labor law but it really starts with the CPE

CPE?

CPE?

First Employment Contract - Wikipedia

The current situation in France proves the original Top Gear hosts had it correct when they labeled the French as "Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys"

The current situation in France proves the original Top Gear hosts had it correct when they labeled the French as "Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys"
Always look to ugly Anglo-American idiots for stupid BS...Thanks especially to the greedy idiot GOP for wrecking the League of Nations and for the Great Depression that wrecked the world economy, which gave rise to Hitler and Japanese militarists, and the isolationism that let them run wild. The New BS GOP wrecking the ME and the world economy and political discourse are worthy successors...

Forum List

Back