France is finally leading

Why WOULDN'T one say "go forth with your hatred" when you've made it clear that you're going to do exactly that? Why would that be insulting to you?

i can hate france if i feel like it... because this is a free country, i hate france equally, no more or less than the way liberals hate former president bush. but i hate them less now because of sarkosy. it's the collective attitude i disdain, it's like a whole country of american democrats with a french accent. i resent the democrats because france has a stronger president than america does,... for now, but that will change.
i love the part of this country that doesn't have a hyperdramatic liberal accent. i love changing the part that doesn't.

Ok then......Go Forth With Your Hatred

What are you complaining about?

thank you... it's not complaining, i'm doing the same thing on this board as you are, arguing my view... it's all just opinion here kiddo, not a classroom that you can dimiss, you are on no higher of a platform than anyone else here, that's what brings me back. the day i want to be "schooled" by young, idealistic, politically frustrated pontifications, i will go back to college to get some more letters for after my name, but i don't think that will be necessary.

Last edited:
i can hate france if i feel like it... because this is a free country, i hate france equally, no more or less than the way liberals hate former president bush. but i hate them less now because of sarkosy. it's the collective attitude i disdain, it's like a whole country of american democrats with a french accent. i resent the democrats because france has a stronger president than america does,... for now, but that will change.
i love the part of this country that doesn't have a hyperdramatic liberal accent. i love changing the part that doesn't.

thank you... it's not complaining, i'm doing the same thing on this board as you are, arguing my view... it's all just opinion here kiddo, not a classroom that you can dimiss, you are on no higher of a platform than anyone else here, that's what brings me back. the day i want to be "schooled" by young, idealistic, politically frustrated pontifications, i will go back to college to get some more letters for after my name, but i don't think that will be necessary.

Yes, you were complaining when you posted, "liberals like to use expressions like ... "go forth with your hatred" so stop trying to deny it. And given the substance and structure of your posts you are obviously both young and needing schooled.

Yes, you were complaining when you posted, "liberals like to use expressions like ... "go forth with your hatred" so stop trying to deny it. And given the substance and structure of your posts you are obviously both young and needing schooled.

i not denying, it's true. as i said, if i am in need of more schooling, i shall apply. you liked using the expression (big red letters). all in good fun amigo, this is a great place to sharpen our skills, you argue well. cheers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back