France is a nice place

C

Colonel Kurtz

Have any of you French bashers ever been to France? Are you intelligent enough to know that without France during the revolutionary war, there would be no United States of America? Thousands of men died liberating France, we know. But it wasn't a bunch of armchair quarterbacks whining about a country you know nothing about. Not to mention our president was too chicken to go to Vietnam. Unlike the nation's poor folks who had no choice.

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
Have any of you French bashers ever been to France? Are you intelligent enough to know that without France during the revolutionary war, there would be no United States of America? Thousands of men died liberating France, we know. But it wasn't a bunch of armchair quarterbacks whining about a country you know nothing about. Not to mention our president was too chicken to go to Vietnam. Unlike the nation's poor folks who had no choice.

Do I need to have travelled to France to know they are cowards? You say we know nothing about France, how do you know that? Do you know what my background and education level is?

And lastly, what the hell does Vietnam have to do with any of this?

The guy forgot there wouldnt be any France..without us.If you're the spokeman for France..be honest and tell us how long you've been using asswipe over there?..If you tell the truth..I'll take back all I said about France.......:)

I can tell, Jimmy C, that your education level is pretty limited considering you think you're a smurf sucking a woman's teat. LOL Superior graphics btw.

You are so cutting edge, man!

Originally posted by Colonel Kurtz
I can tell, Jimmy C, that your education level is pretty limited considering you think you're a smurf sucking a woman's teat. LOL Superior graphics btw.

You are so cutting edge, man!

Jimmy C? You criticize others for their writing, let us now criticize you for your reading! You stupid fuck! LOL

My posts speak for themselves, and I'm quite confident in my education and intelligence level. You can post whatever the hell you like, as long as you are aware you look like a victim of mental retardation in the process.

So, your lack of responses to my questions leads us to have no alternative but to believe you cannot answer them. Thanks for proving my point, fuckstick.

Originally posted by evilarnold
Speaking of monikers that are cutting edge, what is yours all about? maybe cutting colons? Oh man, you definitely are a homo aren't you?

Holy shit, thats too funny Arnold!

He's a HOMO, he's a therapist!!! hahahahahahahahahah!!!!

France is NOT a nice place. France is a COUNTRY with some nice places, and some not so nice. Wanna give it a try?

Jimmy C I'm new to this MB and your logo looks like KKK stuff, what gives???

Originally posted by Frog in Rome
France is NOT a nice place. France is a COUNTRY with some nice places, and some not so nice. Wanna give it a try?

Jimmy C I'm new to this MB and your logo looks like KKK stuff, what gives???

I'll abstain from commenting yet again on France.

Please don't follow Colonel Kurtz's lead, it's jimnyc - as in JIM from NYC. Why concern yourself with my avatar of choice? There are plenty of threads for you to read. I don't think you want to hear my opinions based on what you are alluding to.

France really is a nice place!

Forum List

Back