France INcome Tax raised to 100%: Total Marxism

I believe Republican Eisenhower had a top marginal rate of 91%..the economy worked well...it was fairly good days in America then. And Eisenhower was NOT a communist.

Typical dumbass Communist: "It'll be FINE here! No, really!"

Did I mention Communists are dumbasses? I only ask because I know how personally you take criticism of Communists.

I wonder why...? :confused:

Guy, haven't met a communist since college.

I mean, Jesus, talk about someone who lives in the fucking past.
No, that would be you progressives, who want the United States to "progress" to the condition of the USSR circa 1964.
Hey, here's the thing. You guys defeated "communism" by enabling Islamic Jihadism..
No, we defeated communism by forcing their economy to collapse. You can thank Ronald Reagan for that...sorry, that's one thing you hate him for, isn't it?
I feel so much safer, don't you?
You support both of them.

Um, no, actually enabling Jihadism really did bring them down. You know, how proud you guys were that he was arming guys in Afghanistan because them damn dirty commies were teaching girls how to read.

(Pssst. Pssst. The fall of the USSR had nothing to do with Communism. Just like the fall of American Imperialism has nothing to do with Capitalism. Empires fall when people get sick of maintaining them.)

In related news, no one wants to bomb Syria....

Meaningless.

If you guys really think you are going to bully the rest of us with your guns, you are going to be in for a rude awakening.

What you're going to fling tissue paper at us?

No, weare going to call the Army... They've got guns and tanks and frankly, have nothing but contempt for you "wannabes".
You dumbass...the military is sworn to protect and defend the Constitution, NOT the Government on whole. You really think they would turn guns on the citizens? If you do, then you seriously need a check up from the neck up.

The Constitution was crafted to protect liberty of the people, NOT those that lord over us.

What you're going to fling tissue paper at us?

No, weare going to call the Army... They've got guns and tanks and frankly, have nothing but contempt for you "wannabes".
You dumbass...the military is sworn to protect and defend the Constitution, NOT the Government on whole. You really think they would turn guns on the citizens? If you do, then you seriously need a check up from the neck up.

The Constitution was crafted to protect liberty of the people, NOT those that lord over us.

Guy, here's the thing. If my CO had said, "Hey, we need to take out some nutbags who want to overthrow the government,", we'd have all said, "Lock and Load!"

You nutters are not well liked and basically, you are scaring the children.

Did you learn nothing from the 1990's, the last time you all started talking smack and got slapped down?

Guy, here's the thing. If my CO had said, "Hey, we need to take out some nutbags who want to overthrow the government,", we'd have all said, "Lock and Load!"

Did you learn nothing from the 1990's, the last time you all started talking smack and got slapped down?

Your problem right now is this, most in the military can think they'll never defend a government that gives an unlawful/ unconstitutional order.

[

Your problem right now is this, most in the military can think they'll never defend a government that gives an unlawful/ unconstitutional order.

No, you see, the problem is, when you have fringe nutbags who say, "We didn't get our way in an election, let's take up arms against the government before they make us get health insurance or something", most in the armed forces, and hell, I'd go so far as to say most even in the Republican Party, would consider that nuts.

[

No, you see, the problem is, when you have fringe nutbags who say, "We didn't get our way in an election, let's take up arms against the government before they make us get health insurance or something", most in the armed forces, and hell, I'd go so far as to say most even in the Republican Party, would consider that nuts.

No, you see, the problem is, when you have fringe nutbags who say, "We didn't get our way in an election, let's take up arms against the government before they make us get health insurance or something"

We don't need your opinion what you think someone may have said. What we need is proof that your opinion is right.
Got link?
other than that I stand on what I said most in the military can think and will not defend a government that gives an unlawful/ unconstitutional order.

Everyone cheered when the Branch Davidians Compound burned to the ground.

I don't know a single person who cheered when that happened.

Well that's not totally true.

I've been suspicious of his account having been hacked now for quite some time.

I assure you his account is fine. His brain is another story.

I'll bite, who do I know that cheered when that happened?

That's one of the differences between North Korea and us, Comrade Stalin.

American soldiers would refuse such an order. No surprise that you dream of the chance to murder civilians, though.

Yeah, not like you jackbooted thugs.... :cuckoo::cuckoo:

What the fuck are you babbling about?

Forum List

Back