France finally fed up with Muslim immigrants, starts to burn down camps in Paris

Yes, those FRENCH are violent as FVCK!!!! Just look at them!

Oh, no...wait....those are Muslims from Syria and Libya.

ShowImage.ashx
Burning down the tents of refugees in the black of night....

Some might call that terrorism
I call it too little too late. Fuckem, Muslims are the human filth of the world.
I know several Muslims. They would be outraged that your home was burned in the dead of night. I guess that makes you worse than human filth.
Perhaps but I'm not a murderer of women, children & gays. That honor belongs to the lowest lifeforms on Earth. The most vile of the vile. MUSLIMS
No I think you are far more despicable than the overwhelming majority of Muslims in this world. Seek help.

'Jungle' migrant camp smoulders as demolition ramps up

Calais (France) (AFP) - Workers ramped up demolition of France's notorious Calais "Jungle" on Wednesday after fierce blazes cut through a swathe of the camp overnight, sending migrants fleeing for safety.

Wearing hardhats and orange overalls in the morning fog, a team of around 15 workers resumed tearing down tents and makeshift shelters at the camp that has become a symbol of Europe's migrant crisis.
Savages

ShowImage.ashx

Some might.

Some might call them freedom fighters, like the Minutemen in the Revolutionary war.

They are fighting back against an occupying force.
Only monsters would call them that.

Some might say your smart, but both would be wrong
So you are what you seem... a dickriding pussy

And how you arrived to that conclusion is the same random prattle as you made the first conclusion.
If you disagree then your username must be a lie

No. You are again mistaken.
it is iamwhat I seem...not iamwhatyouseem

ShowImage.ashx

I call it too little too late. Fuckem, Muslims are the human filth of the world.
I know several Muslims. They would be outraged that your home was burned in the dead of night. I guess that makes you worse than human filth.
Perhaps but I'm not a murderer of women, children & gays. That honor belongs to the lowest lifeforms on Earth. The most vile of the vile. MUSLIMS
No I think you are far more despicable than the overwhelming majority of Muslims in this world. Seek help.
Just imagine if the pedophile Allah suddenly took all of his followers into paradise. Violence in the world would drop by 30 to 50%

Just imagine if the pedophile Allah suddenly took all of his followers into paradise. Violence in the world would drop by 30 to 50%
The monsters left in the world like yourself would pick up the slack. It wasn't Muslims who butchered over 100 million people in the 20th century.

The monsters left in the world like yourself would pick up the slack. It wasn't Muslims who butchered over 100 million people in the 20th century.
Keep living in the past. It suits you

If the French Govt. had a brain they would boot every Muslim out of France before there are more attacks like the ones in Paris and Nice.

They have been letting these assholes in their country for decades and its now beginning to bite them in the ass.

Boot em all out.
All the attacks that we have in France i mean for the one you mentionned ( because there were Charlie Hedbo , the Thalys stop by Américans Héros, we could thank them
One of the héros...here Spencer Stone
561x360_spencer-stone-heros-americains-attaque-thalys-sort-hopital-22-aout-2015.jpeg
and a lot more that were foiled in time) Paris and Nice those terrorists came from Europe they past the frontière/ border just like that with no big problèm ...Europe is a windmill, listen one of the nine terrorists that did the attack on the night of November 13, Paris and escape from the police he was check and the Belgium frontière/border and then they let him go in Belgium and wait it's not finish he come back in France after .

What a joke because he was finally captured in Belgium he return there after being in France for a while

Last edited:

Calais (France) (AFP) - Workers ramped up demolition of France's notorious Calais "Jungle" on Wednesday after fierce blazes cut through a swathe of the camp overnight, sending migrants fleeing for safety.

Wearing hardhats and orange overalls in the morning fog, a team of around 15 workers resumed tearing down tents and makeshift shelters at the camp that has become a symbol of Europe's migrant crisis.

you seem to be missing the point of what happened.

why am in not surprised :rolleyes:

Keep living in the past. It suits you
Want to look at the 21st century? The world has Muslims beat in the present too. Keep living with your head up your ass you scum.

You know that if the FVCKING FROGS actually grew testicles to deal with this issue, it's a BIG DEAL.

Dems have ZERO solution.

Actually, how are the Dems proposing to avoid the issues that Europe is having with Muslim refugees?

Well that douchebag in the WH and Hillary say they will import more of those Syrian assholes to the US.

Just shows how little they care about we the American taxpayer. We who will be supporting these assholes. It also shows how little they think about guarding our borders.

For every illegal immigrant that commits a violent crime, a liberal should have to watch AMERICAN SNIPER.

gee... that'll show 'em? :cuckoo:

now what do you do about the guy born in queens, idiota?

Savages

ShowImage.ashx

Just round them up and send them home.
Simple.

When did Calais become part of Paris?

Savages

ShowImage.ashx

Some might.

Some might call them freedom fighters, like the Minutemen in the Revolutionary war.

They are fighting back against an occupying force.
The French are occupying France?

Forum List

Back