France: Facebook entry encourages paleostinian supporters to seek out jews listed an

Sally

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2012
I don't think you would find any other group of people doing something like this. Can you imagine if Americans went after the Muslims who are living here even though there are many Americans who are not crazy about Muslims.

FRANCE: FACEBOOK ENTRY ENCOURAGES PALEOSTINIAN SUPPORTERS TO SEEK OUT JEWS LISTED AND ASSAULT THEM…….

Posted on 26/07/2014 by KGS

They say Israel, but what they really mean is ”Da Joos”.

I refuse to publish the pictures of the Jews listed on FB.

Facebook Page Publishing Identities of French Jews to Encourage Attackers; 15 Men Assault a Jew in Paris Suburb After Confirming Photo (UPDATE)
JULY 25, 2014

Joshua Levitt

A violent mob of more than a dozen men in France assaulted a Jew at his home in a Paris suburb after confirming that his photograph had been published by a French Facebook page identifying Jews to be targeted for physical intimidation, The Union of Jewish Students of France, the UEJF, said in a statement on Friday.

The Facebook page, ‘Jeunes Révolutionnaires Français’, JRF, or ‘Young French Revolutionaries’, posted the names and photos of 32 Jews. The assault on one of those listed took place on Thursday night in Bobigny, Seine-Saint-Denis, a Paris suburb. The assailants were armed with iron bars.

Continue reading at:

http://tundratabloids.com/2014/07/f...to-seek-out-jews-listed-and-assault-them.html

Sounds like the Jews need to move out of France. .... :cool:

Sounds like Muslims are doing what they do best: inciting violence.
Such rotten people.

:cool:

notice how WELL Sunni expressed the vulgar filth of mecca........... anyone interested in that
filth should read the Koran------the theme of which is that which was taught by the rapist pig of
mecca-----"Murder, rape, pillage, enslave------force them to give up and worship me"

JDL is probably going to get involved, fucking muzzies... later on they'll whine its because France banned their violent protests hah!

Forum List

Back