CDZ FRANCE: Bust Up Your No Go Zones

So, anonymous internet guy considers himself more credible than a mainstream news outlet? Duly noted.

"No go zones" are just as much a myth in France as the UK and US.
So, anonymous internet guy considers himself more credible than a mainstream news outlet? Duly noted.
If you read he thread before jumping in here and posting mindlessly, you would have seen and know that Fox News was not really apologizing. Once again, here's the scoop on it. I trust after this you shouldn't be mistaken again.

Fox News is a BUSINESS which operates 24/7. They are under constant pressure to produce shows on very little time. This rush, rush MO is mainly what caused Fox to issue apologies where none were really needed. This is actually a quite common phenomena (par of Islamization) gone on for years, with a long list of media people who have apologized, been fired from jobs (ex. Michael Graham WMAL-AM radio, Major Stephen Coughlin, the Pentagon), fired from universities (Thomas Klocek, DePaul Univ., changed plots of movies (ex. Sum of All Fears-Paramount Pictures), etc. Others vilified/smeared are Cal Thomas (columnist), Paul Harvey (radio personality), Brigitte Gabriel (author), Virgil Goode (US Congressman), FOX's TV show 24, etc

The companies are on tight time budgets, are constantly racing to produce shows, and don't have time to fart around with Islamists pushing their agenda and threatening lawsuits, boycotts, smear campaigns, etc Litigation can strangle media shows, and they'll do most anything just to make it go away. Ho hum. Some old thing.

But the people who pick up on these "apologies" and think they have a grain of validity, are the real laughingstocks. Some of them are pretenders pushing hatred of media they don't like (and often fear). Others really are ignorant of Islamization and its methodology, and are oblivious to what's actually happening, the result of lack of education about Islamization, and a complete blackout of it in the liberal media they only view.
shakeshead.gif

"No go zones" are just as much a myth in France as the UK and US.
Page 1 of this thread gave more source link conclusive evidence about something (French NG Zones) than any first page of a thread I've EVER seen in a forum. So what do you do ? You come in on page 2 and say it's not true. LOL. Well, that tells us nothing about the French NG Zones. It tells us a lot about your posting,... but I surmise that most people in this forum are aware already.

About your source:

Gatestone Institute - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

The Gatestone Institute is a New York-based advocacy organization that is tied to neoconservative and other right-wing networks in the United States and Europe.[1] Chaired by John Bolton, a former Bush administration diplomat and a conservative foreign policy hardliner, Gatestone is a clearinghouse for right-wing commentaries on national security, the Middle East, and Islam, as well as a convener of high-dollar events on security and energy issues. It is an offshoot of the neoconservative Hudson Institute. - See more at: Gatestone Institute - Profile - Right Web - Institute for Policy Studies

I hope they are paying you a stipend for reposting their opinion pieces repeatedly as "evidence."

More about Gatestone funding:

At the April event, Wilders's seamless fusion of anti-Muslim bombast and pro-Israel cant was gratefully received by the Gatestone Institute’s founder and director, Nina Rosenwald. An heiress to the Sears Roebuck fortune, Rosenwald spreads her millions through the William Rosenwald Family Fund, a nonprofit foundation named for her father, a famed Jewish philanthropist who created the United Jewish Appeal in 1939. His daughter’s focus is more explicitly political. According to a report by the Center for American Progress titled “Fear Inc.,” Rosenwald and her sister Elizabeth Varet, who also directs the family foundation, have donated more than $2.8 million since 2000 to “organizations that fan the flames of Islamophobia.”

Besides funding a Who’s Who of anti-Muslim outfits, Rosenwald has served on the board of AIPAC, the central arm of America’s Israel lobby, and holds leadership roles in a host of mainstream pro-Israel organizations. As groups like AIPAC lead the charge for a US military strike on the Islamic Republic of Iran, threatening to turn apocalyptic visions of civilizational warfare into catastrophic reality, Rosenwald's wealth has fueled a rapidly emerging alliance between the pro-Israel mainstream and the Islamophobic fringe. (In 2003 alone the Rosenwald Family Fund donated well over half of its $1.6 million in total contributions to pro-Israel and Islamophobic organizations.) This alliance serves to sanitize and legitimize professional anti-Muslim bigots like Wilders, allowing their ideas to mingle easily with those of neoconservative foreign policy heavyweights intent on promoting the appearance of a convergence between US and Israeli interests by invoking the specter of a common “Islamofascist” enemy. With Gatestone—which publicizes the writings of figures ranging from pro-Israel super-lawyer Alan Dershowitz to “counter-jihad” propagandist
Robert Spencer, and boasts Harold Rhode, a neoconservative former Pentagon official credited, as a senior fellow, with helping to try to push the Bush administration to invade Iraq—Rosenwald has attempted to shift the alliance into overdrive.[1]

Gatestone Institute - SourceWatch

Gosh, that seems like a credible organization.

l
More about Gatestone funding:

At the April event, Wilders's seamless fusion of anti-Muslim bombast and pro-Israel cant was gratefully received by the Gatestone Institute’s founder and director, Nina Rosenwald. An heiress to the Sears Roebuck fortune, Rosenwald spreads her millions through the William Rosenwald Family Fund, a nonprofit foundation named for her father, a famed Jewish philanthropist who created the United Jewish Appeal in 1939. His daughter’s focus is more explicitly political. According to a report by the Center for American Progress titled “Fear Inc.,” Rosenwald and her sister Elizabeth Varet, who also directs the family foundation, have donated more than $2.8 million since 2000 to “organizations that fan the flames of Islamophobia.”

Besides funding a Who’s Who of anti-Muslim outfits, Rosenwald has served on the board of AIPAC, the central arm of America’s Israel lobby, and holds leadership roles in a host of mainstream pro-Israel organizations. As groups like AIPAC lead the charge for a US military strike on the Islamic Republic of Iran, threatening to turn apocalyptic visions of civilizational warfare into catastrophic reality, Rosenwald's wealth has fueled a rapidly emerging alliance between the pro-Israel mainstream and the Islamophobic fringe. (In 2003 alone the Rosenwald Family Fund donated well over half of its $1.6 million in total contributions to pro-Israel and Islamophobic organizations.) This alliance serves to sanitize and legitimize professional anti-Muslim bigots like Wilders, allowing their ideas to mingle easily with those of neoconservative foreign policy heavyweights intent on promoting the appearance of a convergence between US and Israeli interests by invoking the specter of a common “Islamofascist” enemy. With Gatestone—which publicizes the writings of figures ranging from pro-Israel super-lawyer Alan Dershowitz to “counter-jihad” propagandist
Robert Spencer, and boasts Harold Rhode, a neoconservative former Pentagon official credited, as a senior fellow, with helping to try to push the Bush administration to invade Iraq—Rosenwald has attempted to shift the alliance into overdrive.[1]

Gatestone Institute - SourceWatch

Gosh, that seems like a credible organization.
What all of this claptrap shows, is that you are programmed by leftist media, to blindly reject anything from the conservative side of the spectrum. Fact is, the people whom you ludicriously attempt to invalidate, have written books chock full of FACTS, which I will bet my last dollar in the bank you are extremely ignorant of.

And why would that be ? Well I explained all that already. Your liberal media does not cover this subject. It omits it entirely. So for those who only view MSNBC, PBS, media matters, the Nation, and other such media, you will NEVER hear information that I broadcast on a regular basis by Fox and other conservative media, and in books by Robert Spencer. Do you know who Lina Morales is ? Thomas Klocek ? Stephen Coughlin ? Peter DiGangi ?

I will guess that if I gave you my quiz on Islamization (the fundamental topic of this thread), you flunk it, just like all the other Islamapologists who none got higher than a 5% grade (most got zero). Your media doesn't speak about Islamization. That's why you foolishly throw words like Islamaphobia (which doesn't exist) around. Yes, Gatestone is a VERY credible source, as I have already shown here >> http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/51...ce-no-go-zones as well as in the dozens of French source links within this link.

What a pile of crap thread.
The OP bases the thing on lies the idiot 'news' channel had to apologise for.

What all of this claptrap shows, is that you are programmed by leftist media, to blindly reject anything from the conservative side of the spectrum. Fact is, the people whom you ludicriously attempt to invalidate, have written books chock full of FACTS, which I will bet my last dollar in the bank you are extremely ignorant of.

Actually, this thread shows that many of us are able to identify biased, spurious sources, when spammed repeatedly in an internet forum.

What a pile of crap thread.
The OP bases the thing on lies the idiot 'news' channel had to apologise for.
The dumbest people in a forum are those who come into a thread and post a notion which has been beaten, stomped, and shot with a machine gun, into tiny pieces.

EARTH TO INDOFRED: In the future, try reading the thread before you post, so as to not be posting something which is already refuted 100%. Read Baby! Read! :slap:

Actually, this thread shows that many of us are able to identify biased, spurious sources, when spammed repeatedly in an internet forum.
VIDEOS are not biased or spurious. And neither are DOZENS of leading publications all over France (which are also all over page 1 of this thread) Please don't be stupid. We have enough of that already in this thread

Forum List

Back