France bombs 'targets in Northern Mali

Technically, yes, they did. But these are Foreign Legion troops on the ground, not the regular French Army, although the officers are Frenchmen. The current crop of legionaries are from the Former Yugoslavia, and other parts of Eastern Europe, and they're rock hard. In the '80s most of the Legion were Englishmen, and they were made into something much tougher than the British Army's regular infantry units could churn out. Bearing in mind that the Legion is a lot bigger than most people think (it's not just one unit), and are made-up of much more capable and resilient soldiers than the USMC could ever dream of creating.

Furthermore, the French public have become the most vocal opponents of the tide of Mohammedans swamping France and other parts of Western Europe. But the largely left-wing press avoids covering the massive protests, because they think that they're "racist". If the truth be known, the French are nowhere near as spineless as history has labelled them. Nowhere near as cowardly as the Jew, for instance.

Which Jew?

Yeah I know they are foriegn legion...and France isn't a sissy state. That's not the point. But you talk about immigration and the problem isn't with the immigrants it's the people who control immigration laws, and I'm sure you know who they are in France, Swagger.

I really don't know if all the blame can be placed solely on the shoulders of the Jew any longer, BIK. If anything, it seems to have been hijacked by these gentile New World Order lackeys, although I'm well aware that the Jew is behind the idea/concept. Though I'm just not sure if they're in control of it any longer, especially where the E.U. is concerned.

Who is this Jew? According to your last two posts he is both cowardly and tremendously powerful. So who is he?

Forum List

Back