France bans the burqa

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
France bans the burqa
I do not understand why FRANCE banned burqa WEARING full veil BY Muslim’s women’s in France. No questioned asked from own country female when move in public place or shopping centre with 2 major garments plus SHORT. Showing entire body and figure than feel no shame for this act and no questioned asked too.

Than what problem for France to banned Muslim’s women’s wearing veil. This is a comprehensive negative tactics against Muslim’s and creating problem those who are living in France and discourage Muslim’s women’s to wear veil than France will be happy.

I strongly opposed and condemn this banned which cut the rights for Muslim’s women’s and all Western countries always claimed in their countries all type of freedom to all but when a Muslim’s women’s want to observe Hijab or evil than they impose banned.

This is double standard of WEST ( France ). Appeal to their minister to withdrawn this banned and ALLOW Muslims women’s to wear veil or hijab according to Islam rule’s.

For God shake don’t claim France give a complete freedom to all people. Unique treatment with Muslim’s community females and stopping them to wear veil.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

veils are dangerous to the wearer....blocks vision.....

i dont have a problem with scarves ....

veils are dangerous to the public.....a person's face is how they are id'ed

if you want to wear a veil inside your home fine....but i prefer when people are driving that they have full vision,

dont you?

Seems to me that the people of France ought to be the final arbitors of dress in France.

After all, it is their country, is it not?

veils are dangerous to the wearer....blocks vision.....

i dont have a problem with scarves ....

veils are dangerous to the public.....a person's face is how they are id'ed

if you want to wear a veil inside your home fine....but i prefer when people are driving that they have full vision,

dont you?

Is that what was banned ? The full face thing ?

it is my understanding (and i could be making this up on the fly) that they banned the burka hoods and the veils that cover the eyes...hijjab?

oddly enough i work a job where i handle a lot of cash.....i like seeing my customers faces ...which many times i dont due to ski masks.....but i still like seeing a customers face

An interesting one really.
I would have thought that America, with it's strong tradition of the defence of individual rights, would have been against the French move.

France bans the burqa
I do not understand why FRANCE banned burqa WEARING full veil BY Muslim’s women’s in France. No questioned asked from own country female when move in public place or shopping centre with 2 major garments plus SHORT. Showing entire body and figure than feel no shame for this act and no questioned asked too.

Than what problem for France to banned Muslim’s women’s wearing veil. This is a comprehensive negative tactics against Muslim’s and creating problem those who are living in France and discourage Muslim’s women’s to wear veil than France will be happy.

I strongly opposed and condemn this banned which cut the rights for Muslim’s women’s and all Western countries always claimed in their countries all type of freedom to all but when a Muslim’s women’s want to observe Hijab or evil than they impose banned.

This is double standard of WEST ( France ). Appeal to their minister to withdrawn this banned and ALLOW Muslims women’s to wear veil or hijab according to Islam rule’s.

For God shake don’t claim France give a complete freedom to all people. Unique treatment with Muslim’s community females and stopping them to wear veil.

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Funny how people of your faith will protest loudly about a law in a foreign country that bans the covering of the face yet say nothing about the archaic laws imposed in your own Islamic countries. Punishment, sometimes death, for apostacy. Stoning to death for adultery. Executing homosexuals. Lashing foreigners if caught drinking alcohol. Some of you even dance in the streets in celebration of suicide bombings. Need I go on? Funny also that you say nothing about the laws banning the hijab in public schools, universities and government buildings in Turkey - a muslim nation!

Wanna come and live in the West. Abide by our laws and shut the fuck up! Otherwise go forth and multiply!

Last edited:
well colin has that one right...hard for me to worry about veils when muslims chase young girls back into burning buildings for not having veils...

France bans the burqa

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

You really have alot of nerve for condemning France for a law in their country when you come from Pakistan, a country that lets the Taliban run wild and insitutute Shariah in the parts of the country and where you still have Blasphemy laws on the book, clean up your own house before you criticize others. At least the women in France that do wear Burqas won't be beheaded if they are caught.:eek:

I would also point out that Freedom of religion is an Anglo-Saxon principle. France has always restricted religion to some degree, even though they have been lenient in years.

I would also point out that Freedom of religion is an Anglo-Saxon principle. France has always restricted religion to some degree, even though they have been lenient in years.

Covering the face has nothing to do with religion. Even Muslims will tell you there is nothing written that demands such. It is purely cultural.

Covering the face has nothing to do with religion. Even Muslims will tell you there is nothing written that demands such. It is purely cultural.

Exactly, the Burqa is not in the Quran, its an Arab thing mainly the Saudis do it and they spread it to other Muslim countries.

France bans the burqa

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

You really have alot of nerve for condemning France for a law in their country when you come from Pakistan, a country that lets the Taliban run wild and insitutute Shariah in the parts of the country and where you still have Blasphemy laws on the book, clean up your own house before you criticize others. At least the women in France that do wear Burqas won't be beheaded if they are caught.:eek:

A person isn't allowed to criticize another government's policy if they happen to live in a nation that also has questionable policies? Well alright then.

France bans the burqa

Thanking You.

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

A person isn't allowed to criticize another government's policy if they happen to live in a nation that also has questionable policies? Well alright then.

Dude can post whatever he wants but Kalam get real, a person criticizing the burqa ban in France when they live in a country where just being a non Muslim can get you chased down and shot in the streets is just silly.

Dude can post whatever he wants but Kalam get real, a person criticizing the burqa ban in France when they live in a country where just being a non Muslim can get you chased down and shot in the streets is just silly.

Why? Even if that were the case in Pakistan, does his living there imply that he supports the status quo in his country?

Why? Even if that were the case in Pakistan, does his living there imply that he supports the status quo in his country?

It implies he has bigger things to worry about than the silly burqa ban.

Forum List

Back