France Bans the Burqa

Malcom X

Apr 6, 2011
So France has banned the burqa.

Aside from my general disdain for organized religion and silly traditions, as well as my immense hatred of oppressive laws that enslave people... I would just like to bid farewell to all my French friends as they soon will be going to meet Allah.

Yes, i am interested too in what the nut cases will do as a response.

They will find some shoppers...or..hm....kite flyers...and decide they need to be punished if they cant find any frenchmen or french women.

Violence Erupts Over 'Burqa Ban' in Paris...
:eusa_eh:
Violence Erupts in Paris Suburb Over Muslim Veil Arrest
July 20, 2013 > Violence broke out in a Paris suburb during a Friday night protest of France's ban on Muslim face veils.
Some 250 people gathered outside the police station in the town of Trappes after a man was arrested Thursday for assaulting a police officer during a police check of his veiled wife.

The protesters, angry about the arrest, threw objects and destroyed property before clashing with riot police. French authorities say six people were detained and at least one person - a 14-year-old boy - suffered a serious eye injury from a projectile. Police said order had been restored by Saturday morning but said reinforcements would remain in Trappes to help maintain calm.

France's so-called "burqa ban" has been in place since 2011. The law makes it illegal to wear face-concealing clothing in public, including the burqa and niqab that some Muslim women wear. Trappes is among many towns across France that erupted in rioting in 2005. The rioting in poor, heavily immigrant suburbs around Paris later spread across the country, prompting officials to declare a state of emergency.

Violence Erupts Over 'Burqa Ban' in Paris...
:eusa_eh:
July 20, 2013 > Violence broke out in a Paris suburb during a Friday night protest of France's ban on Muslim face veils.
Some 250 people gathered outside the police station in the town of Trappes after a man was arrested Thursday for assaulting a police officer during a police check of his veiled wife.

The protesters, angry about the arrest, threw objects and destroyed property before clashing with riot police. French authorities say six people were detained and at least one person - a 14-year-old boy - suffered a serious eye injury from a projectile. Police said order had been restored by Saturday morning but said reinforcements would remain in Trappes to help maintain calm.

France's so-called "burqa ban" has been in place since 2011. The law makes it illegal to wear face-concealing clothing in public, including the burqa and niqab that some Muslim women wear. Trappes is among many towns across France that erupted in rioting in 2005. The rioting in poor, heavily immigrant suburbs around Paris later spread across the country, prompting officials to declare a state of emergency.

Too bad. I hope the French work it out.

Edit: pardon me for erasing the first post, as I responded to a post over 2 years old, and when I realized it, I thought better of it.

Last edited:
Yes, i am interested too in what the nut cases will do as a response.

Hmm, probably what the con nut cases did, boycott French Fries.:eek:

Just to be honest, My facist lean would be to ban the Hoodie or facial covering not ordered by a doctor in America. I want to see their faces when they go down the street. I want to break down that mob mentality

Last edited:

Forum List

Back