France bans pro-life web-sites!!!

So you're telling me muslim immigrants are bringing peace to France?
Well there's the flaw in it all. The west since WW2, absolutely including France, decides all the time to blow up people in and around the middle east for fun. So those people have no choice but to flee into the west, and that becomes the excuse for western nations to turn against the world and each other. And the circle of life continues on (barring nuclear apocalypse of course).

So you're telling me it's a good idea to let the people you're at war with into your country?

I've been to Greece and a lot of other European countries in my youth.
At this point I woudnt even think about visiting those countries and i see nothing changing in the future and that sucks!!!

You keep on talking about your travel opportunities. I'm sorry the wars you lust for in the middle east are ruining your vacation opportunities :rolleyes:

The wars I lust for?
You're a complete moron. I had nothing to do with the leftist assholes who encouraged the muslime immigration into those countries.
Just like I refuse to go to mexico,I refuse to go to france our any other EU country due to the danger of muslime immigrants.

How about you house these immigrants in a safe zone like we used to rather than bringing them into our country?
And give me a good reason why we no longer do that.

I really want an answer to my last question.

Every country in Western Europe is safer than the US.
Come out of your safe space and enjoy the world.

Why bother,they've lost their culture to muslims.

All liberals are fascists who hate freedom of speech.

Ban Muslims, and wow, it's great, ban "pro-life" websites when it's not even "pro-life" just "anti-Abortion" and you don't like it. Wow.
So if it is military age, male muslims, would you agree to that?

So you just keep suggesting ideas that are pointless until you hit on one that might work? Well keep going, you might get one within the next year.
Well given that dems are what they preach against...you fit right in.

I don't get what you're going on about, and I get the feeling there's no point even asking.
So you fail to accept as scripture what your mind cannot grasp?

Really is amazing that there exists so-called advanced countries that force you to support baby-killing!!!!!

Forum List

Back