France banned all rifles...130 dead in attack on Rock Concert, here...58 killed

Not a Leftard... but if that's how you try to prove your argument, it doesn't work.
Lew...you're so damned far left you could kiss Stalin's ass.

And you still won't answer my question. Thanks for proving my point.

I'm actually against many laws that restrict gun ownership, however I'm not going to make false arguments like the OP in order to try and advance my agenda.

what question

How did the fact we are able to legal buy rifles in the U.S. help to keep down the number of people killed in Las Vegas?

Because the shooter wasn't as aggressive with his shooting if he wasn't afraid that gun-carrying people in the crowd might start shooting back. Maybe?

I don't think he was worried about that, 32 stories up in the hotel.

Not a Leftard... but if that's how you try to prove your argument, it doesn't work.

I'm actually against many laws that restrict gun ownership, however I'm not going to make false arguments like the OP in order to try and advance my agenda.

what question

How did the fact we are able to legal buy rifles in the U.S. help to keep down the number of people killed in Las Vegas?
Complete bullshit, unanswerable question and you know it.

How is it a bullshit question? That's what the OP is getting at that you agree with.

Ridiculous comparison, dupe. they have Isis terrorists we have nuts who can buy machine guns anywhere. Thanks GOP!

Assault rifles are not machine guns ... But some can be considered sub-machine guns depending on the fire rate.

We do know that.

you dont know shit Sherlock

i do not believe it was "fully automatic" by the sound it was either a bump fire or more likely a binary trigger

not that would expect a leftard to know the difference

what question

seriously --LOL

if you listen to the audio you can hear he is not firing full auto

compare that audio to this one

this is full auto

it sounds nothing like what the shooter firearm sounded like

btw you can buy a "full auto" legally but you have to have the proper license

this is one of several binary triggers

this sound is close to the shooters shots

in most states a drop in trigger is legal i have one

these guys can handle a binary trigger better

the binary or bump fire are not machine guns nor full auto

Ridiculous comparison, dupe. they have Isis terrorists we have nuts who can buy machine guns anywhere. Thanks GOP!

Assault rifles are not machine guns ... But some can be considered sub-machine guns depending on the fire rate.

And they can be made into machine guns off the internet by any idiot... Great job GOP!

--LOL
Keep Laughing, Jackass...

i will at your ignorance

No one is talking about banning guns outright. But restrictions is what is needed. No one needs an assault rifle unless they're fighting in a war.

No one is even claiming that gun control will stop gun deaths completing. But it will cut down on the numbers and make it harder to get one.

France has had shootings but it's no where near the shootings we have.

Take a look at these mass shootings. Many of them were brought with legal and not illegally obtained guns.

"Assault rifles" are already restricted to a federal class III firearms license. Who has been using them?

Uh, that would be no one.

Oh shit...Lewdog deflecting again.

Not a deflection. You can't compare the two incidents. One had 7-8 attackers, the other had a lone gunman.
Guns and the banning of them is the argument. What does the number of perpetrators in an incident have to do with France banning guns? If anything it proves they are even MORE readily available. You're like trying to walk a drunk through a doorway.

Do you have problems with logic? The two incidents are not alike, therefor they can't be compared.

France was worse and demonstrated that gun bans do not work....

But the fact that the US has 10.5 deaths per 100,000 people compared to France's 2.83 per 100,000 means absolutely nothing.

As was posted earlier in another thread, take out the minority gang violence and where do we rank? Right about with France and their laws are more strict.

Not a deflection. You can't compare the two incidents. One had 7-8 attackers, the other had a lone gunman.
Guns and the banning of them is the argument. What does the number of perpetrators in an incident have to do with France banning guns? If anything it proves they are even MORE readily available. You're like trying to walk a drunk through a doorway.

Do you have problems with logic? The two incidents are not alike, therefor they can't be compared.

But the fact that the US has 10.5 deaths per 100,000 people compared to France's 2.83 per 100,000 means absolutely nothing.

As was posted earlier in another thread, take out the minority gang violence and where do we rank? Right about with France and their laws are more strict.

Show me the stats.

Looking at the breakdown of the firearm deaths per state, some of the states with the highest death rates (Alaska, Wyoming, Montana) don't have much minority gang violence.

And they can be made into machine guns off the internet by any idiot... Great job GOP!

The difference between a machine gun and an assault rifle isn't something you can buy off the internet ... :thup:

All you dupe gun nuts sure are great at splitting hairs... Anybody can buy an assault rifle and kill lots of people firing fast in the good old us of a. Thanks GOP and NRA and dupes...

People used to always talk to me abut how high the rate was here in Louisiana ... I generally respond with ... "Duh, New Orleans".
New Orleans was the Murder Capital of the US for a long time ... I think Chicago is trying to take the title now ... :dunno:

No one is talking about banning guns outright. But restrictions is what is needed. No one needs an assault rifle unless they're fighting in a war.

No one is even claiming that gun control will stop gun deaths completing. But it will cut down on the numbers and make it harder to get one.

France has had shootings but it's no where near the shootings we have.

Take a look at these mass shootings. Many of them were brought with legal and not illegally obtained guns.

"Assault rifles" are already restricted to a federal class III firearms license. Who has been using them?

Uh, that would be no one.
My you are great at splitting hairs... What did this guy do?? LOL argggghhhhhh.....

Show me the stats.

Looking at the breakdown of the firearm deaths per state, some of the states with the highest death rates (Alaska, Wyoming, Montana) don't have much minority gang violence.

The data you cited was from 2015. In 2015, the major city in my state had homicides due to gun deaths triple over the previous year. Now what could possibly lead to that much of an increase? Gang violence?

We have a winner!

Show me the stats.

The data you cited was from 2015. In 2015, the major city in my state had homicides due to gun deaths triple over the previous year. Now what could possibly lead to that much of an increase? Gang violence?

We have a winner!

Now I know where you live. :lmao:

Show me the stats.

We have a winner!

How do you explain the higher death rate in all of the states that have less gun restriction (like Alaska, Louisiana, and Mississippi) and a lower death rate in states that have more gun restriction (like Massachusetts, Rhode Island, and Hawaii)?

Show me the stats.

This is not a reason to allow government to interfere with our rights as citizens.

Forum List

Back