France banned all rifles...130 dead in attack on Rock Concert, here...58 killed

I just said... quoting what several posts have been posted on this forum, since Trump has become President illegal immigrants are down like 90%. That's even without having a border wall, so why do we still need a border wall? (Sorry it is actually 76%)

Illegal immigration across southwest border down 70 percent under Trump

You sure have a problem delineating between comments. I even leave a big space between each statement to try and help you out...

Well ... I gather you are willing to accept President Trump's assessment of the situation.
I am still skeptical ... But glad you feel comfortable President Trump is keeping you safe ... :thup:

That's not what I said... I was using Trump supporter's and his reports to show that border control is all political. If the numbers that Trump's administration is putting out are true, that just Trump's threats and the few ICE round ups he has done have REALLY decreased illegal immigration by 76% there is no need to spend BILLIONS of dollars on a border wall. But then in the next breath, Trump and his supporters will say illegal immigration is so horrible that we still need the wall. It's all just political bullshit.

That's not what I said... I was using Trump supporter's and his reports to show that border control is all political. If the numbers that Trump's administration is putting out are true, that just Trump's threats and the few ICE round ups he has done have REALLY decreased illegal immigration by 76% there is no need to spend BILLIONS of dollars on a border wall. But then in the next breath, Trump and his supporters will say illegal immigration is so horrible that we still need the wall. It's all just political bullshit.

Well ... You made the mistake of thinking I actually care what President Trump's supporters say.
You can keep spouting whatever political bullshit you want ... Yours is no different than anyone else's.

Last edited:

Well ... You made the mistake of thinking I actually care what President Trump's supporters say.
You can keep spouting whatever political bullshit you want ... Yours in no different than anyone else's.

I can see something else you don't care about, and that's looking at links people post to back their side of the discussion.

I can see something else you don't care about, and that's looking at links people post to back their side of the discussion.

If I didn't care about the point you were making ... I surely would care about a link you provided regarding it.

I understand your point (probably supported by your link).
I don't give a rat's ass what you think about President Trump ... I don't trust the government nor what the political pundits of either side have to say about their silly nonsense.
The point you aren't getting is that you cannot see past your political garbage long enough to realize how silly your own arguments are.

I am a conservative ... I don't look towards the government to solve any of my problems or address any of my concerns.
They will only screw things up worse than they were before they got involved ... And there hasn't been a decent conservative in the White House since President Coolidge.

If I didn't care about the point you were making ... I surely would care about a link you provided regarding it.

I understand your point (probably supported by your link).
I don't give a rat's ass what you think about President Trump ... I don't trust the government nor what the political pundits of either side have to say about their silly nonsense.
The point you aren't getting is that you cannot see past your political garbage long enough to realize how silly your own arguments are.

I am a conservative ... I don't look towards the government to solve any of my problems or address any of my concerns.
They will only screw things up worse than they were before they got involved ... And there hasn't been a decent conservative in the White House since President Coolidge.

That's pretty funny. You call my arguments silly, but you still think the OP's argument makes sense.

Forum List

Back