France and chaos nobody wants Macron

Maybe Irosie91, he did say he wanted to make reform but people still went and vote for him but for this reform nobody was expecting to hit so hard.

Maybe Irosie91, he did say he wanted to make reform but people still went and vote for him but for this reform nobody was expecting to hit so hard.

be patient-----it takes some time to sharpen the guillotine blades

Nobody accused the French of being brilliant.

I thought Muslims used swords? :D

no---muslims use SCIMITARS for decapitation-----the curved things-----
BEAUTIFULLY embellished with filigree silver handles. Hubby schlepped me to a special art exposition put on by the SAUDI embassy
in Manhattan. He is an artist. More than half of the whole damned
thing consisted of fancy scimitars and daggers.-----More insight----
hubby is from the community of JOOOS that did virtually all of the
SILVERWORK in the old days for the idiot sheiks. He pointed to this
and that and told me stuff like------this or that group did this or that
silverwork. He GIGGLED at the few examples of figurative art----
as really lousy. ------we were lucky we were not executed. The muzzies acted like the daggers and swords were HOLY RELICS. ----
Were you ever in the CLOISTERS----the old monastery along the Hudson? ----------holy art--------but a lot better stuff

Macron act like a king French people are not too brilliant but very passionate and unpredictable
There we go again...C'est parti !

tumblr_inline_nszl6nPy5H1sqf63u_500.gif

...... PASSIONATE~~~ in all they do-----talking, singing, dressing, cooking--------PASSIONATE

...... PASSIONATE~~~ in all they do-----talking, singing, dressing, cooking--------PASSIONATE
Here at least in Europe the French have the reputation of being passionate but passionate about the way of their character which also means that they are unpredictable

no---muslims use SCIMITARS for decapitation-----the curved things-----
BEAUTIFULLY embellished with filigree silver handles. Hubby schlepped me to a special art exposition put on by the SAUDI embassy
in Manhattan. He is an artist. More than half of the whole damned
thing consisted of fancy scimitars and daggers.-----More insight----
hubby is from the community of JOOOS that did virtually all of the
SILVERWORK in the old days for the idiot sheiks. He pointed to this
and that and told me stuff like------this or that group did this or that
silverwork. He GIGGLED at the few examples of figurative art----
as really lousy. ------we were lucky we were not executed. The muzzies acted like the daggers and swords were HOLY RELICS. ----
Were you ever in the CLOISTERS----the old monastery along the Hudson? ----------holy art--------but a lot better stuff
Scimitar...noted and thanks. They are rather religious to them. Old Mo and the tribes lopped off a lot of infidel heads as they spread their 'peaceful' religion out of the peninsula. The Saudi flag has a sword on it doesn't it?...too lazy to look.
As a matter of fact weren't Jews were some of the first victims to get the 'full religious' treatment? Arab Savages.
No, I have never been there (Cloisters). I love museums though. I was recently in the Rijks Museum in Amsterdam. I could have spent a month there. Rembrandt's work...heavenly beautiful....some of the woodwork...clocks...amazing.
The Mrs. is not a fan though...so...she bribed me away with beer. lol!

Macron act like a king French people are not too brilliant but very passionate and unpredictable
There we go again...C'est parti !

tumblr_inline_nszl6nPy5H1sqf63u_500.gif
Yes...passionate when directed properly can be an ally...the French have it is spades...for everything. You guys have never recovered from your 1787 fling. The Jacobins ruined France forever.

But don't all French presidents become unpopular in a short while? All the recent ones I remember became pretty unpopular, whether from the right or left.

Forum List

Back