France: Afghanistan NATO Troop Killings 'Unacceptable'

Discussion in 'Afghanistan' started by High_Gravity, Jan 20, 2012.

1. High_Gravity

High_Gravity Belligerent Drunk Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    The French have the right idea on this, these Afghan Troops we have been training have been killing US and NATO Troops for years now, its time to stop this and bring our boys home, the Taliban has obviously infiltrated them and they cannot be trusted.

2. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    We need to get our men and women out of this shit hole.

Afghanistan’s Soldiers Step Up Killings of Allied Forces

[​IMG]

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/01/20/w...s-step-up-killings-of-allied-forces.html?_r=2

3. Ancient lion

Ancient lion Thank your creator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125
    They are training them to defend their countries against invaders, or what !

4. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    They are supposed to be training these ungrateful clowns how to fight the insurgency against the Taliban without US and NATO forces holding their hands.

5. Ancient lion

Ancient lion Thank your creator

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +125
  6. SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    Somehow, I don't think the people of the various tribes of Afghanistan actually see Western intervention in their territory as a positive thing. In fact, I would think they view us as idiots for for having invaded their country and then trained them to fight back.

I don't know man, I just think we should throw a fence up all around that festering shit hole, padlock the gate, and put up an out of order sign. Then, run, not walk, away.

Every once in a while toss a tactical nuke or two in there to keep em guessing.

:thup:

7. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    I'm at a cross roads here, I don't think going into Afghanistan was wrong because after 9/11 we HAD to retaliate, we couldn't just let those Al Qaeda training camps stay open and terrorists train to kill us with impunity, however this nation building adventure has turned out to be a very sad joke, we have wasted billions on this shit hole country and the Afghans want none of it, they are fine living in the stone ages in mud huts, fucking goats and reading their Qurans, I say we leave them to it.

8. SillyWabbit

SillyWabbit Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +360
    You know, not everyone needs--or wants--to live in the modern world. If these folks like goats and dressing their male children up like girls, so be it. If you have a retarded nephew, you don't chop his head off, you stick him in a corner and keep sharp objects out of reach. Give him a pillow to hump and some milk once in a while. Other than that just keep an eye on him and leave him be.

Afghanistan puts out some decent heroin, they make some dough. Leave 'em be. Besides, fucking with them is like getting into a slap fight with a spastic cactus.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. High_Gravity

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,726
    Yeah you have a point there, I just think its time to bring our men and women home, fuck that shit hole.

10. Jos

Jos BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +733
    In July 2000, Taliban leader Mullah Mohammed Omar, collaborating with the United Nations to eradicate heroin production in Afghanistan, declared that growing poppies was un-Islamic, resulting in one of the world's most successful anti-drug campaigns. As a result of this ban, opium poppy cultivation was reduced by 91% from the previous year's estimate of 82,172 hectares. The ban was so effective that Helmand Province, which had accounted for more than half of this area, recorded no poppy cultivation during the 2001 season.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1