Framing the Debate

William Joyce

Chemotherapy for PC
Jan 23, 2004
Caucasiastan
One big weakness whites have in the New Color Era is that much of debate has been framed for them already. Here's an example that I see: the very name of this thread section!

"Race Relations/Racism"

The first term assumes that there are, or should be, "relations" to begin with!

The second, of course, is a made-up left-wing word used to beat up any white who dissents from "diversity."

See how that works?

White people, you have rights. They are being taken away by ObamaGov. It's time to start noticing what's happening, do the responsible thing and fight back. By the time you're stuck on a reservation Indian-style, it'll be too late.

One big weakness whites have in the New Color Era is that much of debate has been framed for them already. Here's an example that I see: the very name of this thread section!

"Race Relations/Racism"

The first term assumes that there are, or should be, "relations" to begin with!

The second, of course, is a made-up left-wing word used to beat up any white who dissents from "diversity."

See how that works?

White people, you have rights. They are being taken away by ObamaGov. It's time to start noticing what's happening, do the responsible thing and fight back. By the time you're stuck on a reservation Indian-style, it'll be too late.

i think you need to wind your posting style back to that of the olden days or else only i will be reading your posts :)

i see your point though.

why do we have a fucking discussion about illegal mexicans in the first place ? they need to DISAPPEAR from this country YESTERDAY. there is NOTHING to discuss about them.

our government has betrayed us and they all belong in prison. there is no left or right - they are ALL criminals that should spend the rest of their days behind bars.

Forum List

Back