Framed, imprisoned for 4 yrs, and he still forgives crooked white cop!

most police corruption

Thanks for starting this thread!
c259e6e6781af41cea5cc516bea89b66.jpg

When I read this story I was enraged. The details of it verified the horrors of being a Black male in America where the word of a White cop, or any White person for that matter, can decide your fate. The cop was later indicted for perpetrating similar crimes against others and was finally brought down and imprisoned himself, but only served a measlty year and a half for falsifying many police reports, planting drugs and stealing. Of course McGee was exonerated, but he still spent four years in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

I was already enraged and should have stopped reading then, but I was curious as to how the "forgiveness" aspect of the story came to be Here I'll let YOU explore the drama of how the two met after their prison stints and reunited in a small town setting where the innocent obsequious Black moron and weeping White former racist cop started slobbering all over each other amidst dreamy eyed declarations from the Black fool saying he loves the cop. I felt like throwing up at that point. Mercifully, the article ended and my suffering subsided when I turned my attentions elsewhere.

But for you statisticians who rave and bray incessantly about how much crimes Blacks commit nationally, take this with you next time you have an urge to bring that up: This one cop sent dozens of innocent people to prison just to make his quota of busts. How many more of these monsters are out there? How many of those crime statistics you love so much come from this kind of urban horror story?

View attachment 72171

Innocent man ends up pals with crooked cop that framed him
Why does this anger u?

Such beautiful people arent they?

However, here is a picture of you illustrating what a cave chimp is.

esau.jpg
i see no cave
You see yourself. A cave chimp.
Why isn't he in a cave like the black people in the pic above. THEY live in a cave, while this guy apparently lives in a house. So where's the cave?
You are not in a cave because you are someones pet chimp.

Last edited:

esau.jpg
i see no cave
Why isn't he in a cave like the black people in the pic above. THEY live in a cave, while this guy apparently lives in a house. So where's the cave?
Are you embarrassed that I easilly found black people living in caves, but you can't produce a picture of white cave dwellers? If not, you should be! :laugh:

esau.jpg
i see no cave
Are you embarrassed that I easilly found black people living in caves, but you can't produce a picture of white cave dwellers? If not, you should be! :laugh:
No. I'm embarrassed that you didnt shave yourself down and put on some lice repellent before taking that picture cave chimp.

When I read this story I was enraged. The details of it verified the horrors of being a Black male in America where the word of a White cop, or any White person for that matter, can decide your fate. The cop was later indicted for perpetrating similar crimes against others and was finally brought down and imprisoned himself, but only served a measlty year and a half for falsifying many police reports, planting drugs and stealing. Of course McGee was exonerated, but he still spent four years in prison for a crime he didn't commit.

I was already enraged and should have stopped reading then, but I was curious as to how the "forgiveness" aspect of the story came to be Here I'll let YOU explore the drama of how the two met after their prison stints and reunited in a small town setting where the innocent obsequious Black moron and weeping White former racist cop started slobbering all over each other amidst dreamy eyed declarations from the Black fool saying he loves the cop. I felt like throwing up at that point. Mercifully, the article ended and my suffering subsided when I turned my attentions elsewhere.

But for you statisticians who rave and bray incessantly about how much crimes Blacks commit nationally, take this with you next time you have an urge to bring that up: This one cop sent dozens of innocent people to prison just to make his quota of busts. How many more of these monsters are out there? How many of those crime statistics you love so much come from this kind of urban horror story?

View attachment 72171

Innocent man ends up pals with crooked cop that framed him
Why are Democrat controlled cities such cesspools of police corruption?
Is it because the conservative cops therein see profit in framing and arresting people they see as "liberals", especially Black liberals?
If you can't figure out why most police corruption occurs in Democrat controlled cities there are plenty here to educate you.
Police corruption occurs in Dem controlled cities because white racist people are attracted to police positions in those areas because they would get their asses kicked pursuing their fantasies in any other profession.
Link?
Of course not, you're pulling more lies out of your ass.

Forum List

Back