Fracking

My question is how has Fracking been aloud? Millions of people have hads their water ruined, Yet the oil companies trudge on. For people who support this madness, your reason must be because it creates jobs. But I think we all know this is a corporate lie to win the hearts of the gulable. the human race can live without oil. The only people who cannot (because of there excessive greed) is the oil companies.
As I all hope you know most of these oil companies also have a connection to a media source of some kind. All they have to do is tell the world that oil/natural gas ect. creates jobs, or is the safest energy source or is finding new, cleaner technologies ;and then we are satisfied. As you have seen on that link and the other hundreds of videos is one thing; Fracking ain't good. Poisoning America's water far beyond what any living soul should encounter. If you watch the movie Gasland and other videos/articles you will see. They government doesn't care for us folks. I am very sorry to say. I love my country, but not when corporations are running it. Don't rely on your senator or represenetive or president too fix our problems, do it your self. Think for yourself people.
sock-puppet-with-raw-sardine.jpg

TM you naughty girl you...

Last edited:
Fuck it. Let's just get more throught the Straight of Hormuz.

..dumb fucks.

Honestly, there are multiple solutions to our energy problems. What I find absurd is that fact that idiots like you bow so blindly to the big energy companies regardless of the facts. And what really bothers me is that so few people give a shit about this planet 200 years or 1000 years from now. It seems like forever, but in many ways it is right around the corner. This planet is billions of years old with millions of years of living history, yet we think a thousand years is forever and what we do to this planet today won't matter in the next millennium.

I watched the documentary, Gasland, again a couple nights ago. I still find it unbelievable that this is allowed to continue.

you dummy..........best buckle up your chinstrap because in the next decade, we'll be fracking our asses off in America, especially as green energy continues to dive bomb into oblivion.:D:D

With people like you keeping the blinders on, that would not be surprising.

You see? People, we say that if it is happening then there is no stopping it. This is terrible. the earth will never be the same. ANd not just Fracking either. Think about everyone living now and in the future, think of living a happy, healthy life! Don't feed into this belief that everything willl be ok ie. the world will even it out or some scientist will figure it out...If we put a solar panel on every building in america, electric cars. high speed electric trains instead of huge gas using planes-this needs to be our future or else there won't be any. Make the change. These companies don't care. This is a huge problem, but they just dont want you to know it.

They will only be happy if the planet looks like 2149 in Terra Nova.

Humankind is not always going to need hydrocarbons for its power needs.

but I can assure you that humakind will always need clean potable water.

So if fracking cannot be done without polluting the ground water?

It not ought to be done UNTIL it can be done safely..

Fracking Linked To 2011 Oklahoma Earthquake...
:eusa_eh:
Scienctists link 2011 Oklahoma quake to drilling waste injections
Tue Mar 26 2013 - WASHINGTON A team of scientists has determined that a 5.6 magnitude quake in Oklahoma in 2011 was caused when oil drilling waste was injected deep underground.
That makes it the most powerful quake to be blamed on deep injections of wastewater, although not everyone agrees. Oklahoma’s state seismologists say the quake was natural.

The Nov. 6 earthquake near Prague, Okla., injured two people, damaged 14 houses and was the strongest Midwestern quake in decades.

The new report says there was a smaller quake at the site of an old injection well, and that triggered the larger tremor. Records show the well pressure rising dramatically in 2006. The scientists say both combine to make a strong case that waste injections caused the quake.

The report was released Tuesday by the journal Geology.

Source

Fuck it. Let's just get more throught the Straight of Hormuz.

..dumb fucks.

Honestly, there are multiple solutions to our energy problems. What I find absurd is that fact that idiots like you bow so blindly to the big energy companies regardless of the facts. And what really bothers me is that so few people give a shit about this planet 200 years or 1000 years from now. It seems like forever, but in many ways it is right around the corner. This planet is billions of years old with millions of years of living history, yet we think a thousand years is forever and what we do to this planet today won't matter in the next millennium.

Whoa there Auditor, you think his adoration for the oil companies comes after looking at facts? Or better, you believe he knows anything about fracking at all?

He heard oil and ran in to suck oils big throbbing knob. He thought fracking is what big oil does to his mouth

Last edited:
Humankind is not always going to need hydrocarbons for its power needs.

but I can assure you that humakind will always need clean potable water.

So if fracking cannot be done without polluting the ground water?

It not ought to be done UNTIL it can be done safely..

What happens to the water, happens to the people

My question is how has Fracking been aloud? Millions of people have hads their water ruined, Yet the oil companies trudge on. For people who support this madness, your reason must be because it creates jobs. But I think we all know this is a corporate lie to win the hearts of the gulable. the human race can live without oil. The only people who cannot (because of there excessive greed) is the oil companies.
As I all hope you know most of these oil companies also have a connection to a media source of some kind. All they have to do is tell the world that oil/natural gas ect. creates jobs, or is the safest energy source or is finding new, cleaner technologies ;and then we are satisfied. As you have seen on that link and the other hundreds of videos is one thing; Fracking ain't good. Poisoning America's water far beyond what any living soul should encounter. If you watch the movie Gasland and other videos/articles you will see. They government doesn't care for us folks. I am very sorry to say. I love my country, but not when corporations are running it. Don't rely on your senator or represenetive or president too fix our problems, do it your self. Think for yourself people.

Right away I totally discounted the rest of your screed when you wrote: "Millions of people have hads their water ruined,"

HOW MANY MILLIONS????

That kind of MAKING THE EXCEPTION the RULE is what is continually people like you do!
Jumping to conclusions! Using HYPERBOLE!

The following is an ever-growing list of the 1,123 of people and families that have been harmed by fracking (or shale gas production) in the US.

List of the Harmed | Pennsylvania Alliance for Clean Water and Air

Right away I totally discounted the rest of your screed when you wrote: "Millions of people have hads their water ruined,"

HOW MANY MILLIONS????

That kind of MAKING THE EXCEPTION the RULE is what is continually people like you do!
Jumping to conclusions! Using HYPERBOLE!

The following is an ever-growing list of the 1,123 of people and families that have been harmed by fracking (or shale gas production) in the US.

List of the Harmed | Pennsylvania Alliance for Clean Water and Air

Ok, Thousands...make your point. Just in case Hundreds, tens, a few...make your point?

Gasland is an environmental propaganda movie.
Commonwealth Foundation - Gasland Debunked

Water contamination from Fracking has been debunked.
Methane was in the water way before fracking.
When Europeans first arrived from Europe and dug their wells on their farms, they found Methane in their water.

Link? And the Matt Damon movie doesn't count as a source.

When Europeans first arrived from Europe and dug their wells on their farms, they found Methane in their water.

Gasland is an environmental movie
Water contamination from Fracking is real
Cool story bro...Many fisherman from Europe used sticks to fish...Comparing that to modern day fishing would be stupid....thats what you just did

Nevermind. He's just not worth the energy.

Gasland is an environmental movie
Water contamination from Fracking is real
Cool story bro...Many fisherman from Europe used sticks to fish...Comparing that to modern day fishing would be stupid....thats what you just did

I'm interested in seeing documented and verified proof of that water contamination claim.

There's a whole video on it called a documentary. It's called Gasland. If you don't believe it I'd like to see your documented and verified proof that it's not real. It's funny because I know you don't have it so you'll come back with lip service and name calling.

"Gasland" has been discredited as anti-fracking propaganda.
But...You'll believe what you wish based on your agenda.
Tell ya what. If you want to appear credible, sell your car. Heat your house with firewood, etc.
If you're going to protest the stuff, don't use the stuff.

BTW, it's "Allowed" not "aloud".

New Topics

Forum List

Back