Fracking

Speaker

Rookie
Dec 22, 2011
My question is how has Fracking been aloud? Millions of people have hads their water ruined, Yet the oil companies trudge on. For people who support this madness, your reason must be because it creates jobs. But I think we all know this is a corporate lie to win the hearts of the gulable. the human race can live without oil. The only people who cannot (because of there excessive greed) is the oil companies.
As I all hope you know most of these oil companies also have a connection to a media source of some kind. All they have to do is tell the world that oil/natural gas ect. creates jobs, or is the safest energy source or is finding new, cleaner technologies ;and then we are satisfied. As you have seen on that link and the other hundreds of videos is one thing; Fracking ain't good. Poisoning America's water far beyond what any living soul should encounter. If you watch the movie Gasland and other videos/articles you will see. They government doesn't care for us folks. I am very sorry to say. I love my country, but not when corporations are running it. Don't rely on your senator or represenetive or president too fix our problems, do it your self. Think for yourself people.

fuck off.

claimcryingbaby.jpg

I watched the documentary, Gasland, again a couple nights ago. I still find it unbelievable that this is allowed to continue.

Agreed. And I know it is hard to take in. But I think America's biggest problem, is that it is very ignorant. When the truth is brought to the surface after years of big important people telling them "its all good" you feel uneasy. What to think....You can kick and scream all you want Jeremy but the truth will catch up to you once you have cancer because they lied to you about radiation, or certain cemicals in your childs toy who now has autism because of it, or HOLES IN YOUR LUNGS because of facking. Open your mind.

Fuck it. Let's just get more throught the Straight of Hormuz.

..dumb fucks.

My question is how has Fracking been aloud? Millions of people have hads their water ruined, Yet the oil companies trudge on. For people who support this madness, your reason must be because it creates jobs. But I think we all know this is a corporate lie to win the hearts of the gulable. the human race can live without oil. The only people who cannot (because of there excessive greed) is the oil companies.
As I all hope you know most of these oil companies also have a connection to a media source of some kind. All they have to do is tell the world that oil/natural gas ect. creates jobs, or is the safest energy source or is finding new, cleaner technologies ;and then we are satisfied. As you have seen on that link and the other hundreds of videos is one thing; Fracking ain't good. Poisoning America's water far beyond what any living soul should encounter. If you watch the movie Gasland and other videos/articles you will see. They government doesn't care for us folks. I am very sorry to say. I love my country, but not when corporations are running it. Don't rely on your senator or represenetive or president too fix our problems, do it your self. Think for yourself people.

The people experiencing problems are spread out too far for a unified stand against these criminals. It will likely take a major incident to bring them to justice. However, by that time it'll be too late for all those already hurt that are spread out across the country. The frackers have made it very plain - get an attorney. This immoral fracking is not only destroying water supplies - it is destroying animal and human health.

I am sorry Jeremy, what are you trying to say. You see it helps when you articulate when you are speaking to somebody. Remember that sentences have adjectives and verbs...Why don't you try that comment again. Shal we?

The people experiencing problems are spread out too far for a unified stand against these criminals. It will likely take a major incident to bring them to justice. However, by that time it'll be too late for all those already hurt that are spread out across the country. The frackers have made it very plain - get an attorney. This immoral fracking is not only destroying water supplies - it is destroying animal and human health.

It is hard. you bring them to court, but it will not stop the problem. What we need to do is stand as a people and give it to them.

I watched the documentary, Gasland, again a couple nights ago. I still find it unbelievable that this is allowed to continue.

you dummy..........best buckle up your chinstrap because in the next decade, we'll be fracking our asses off in America, especially as green energy continues to dive bomb into oblivion.:D:D

The Environmental Protection Agency on Thursday linked hydraulic fracturing with groundwater contamination in Wyoming — a first-of-its-kind conclusion by the federal agency that could trigger new scrutiny of the practice used to extract oil and natural gas nationwide.
The EPA announced its findings as part of a three-year probe into possible water pollution in Pavillion, Wyo.
The agency said it discovered synthetic chemicals associated with gas production and hydraulic fracturing fluids inside deep water wells in the region.

Read more: EPA ties fracking to water pollution - San Antonio Express-News
Tracker.gif

You see? People, we say that if it is happening then there is no stopping it. This is terrible. the earth will never be the same. ANd not just Fracking either. Think about everyone living now and in the future, think of living a happy, healthy life! Don't feed into this belief that everything willl be ok ie. the world will even it out or some scientist will figure it out...If we put a solar panel on every building in america, electric cars. high speed electric trains instead of huge gas using planes-this needs to be our future or else there won't be any. Make the change. These companies don't care. This is a huge problem, but they just dont want you to know it.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back