Fracking Is Cool

The effects of fracking are actually much worse than we've been led to believe by corporate controlled news media.

Did you know fracking is only industry that can use secret chemical concoctions and nobody bothers them...true story...libs tol me so

Did you know fracking is only industry that can use secret chemical concoctions and nobody bothers them...true story...libs tol me so
This is a perfect example of the level of rebuttal commonly encountered on this issue. Mindless anecdotes without evidence.

No, that's not true. If they aren't for public consumption, most industrial formulas are trade secrets.

"costs do matter to the rest of us in the real world"

That's the fundamental derangement the AGW cult members suffer from. They behave as if costs don't matter.

indeed.........its actually quite fascinating. Thankfully, most of the world doesn't view life in a manner that ignores costs......which is exactly why the "consensus science' isn't mattering in the real world.:coffee: Governments like cheap energy no matter what the fuck the science says..............always have..............always will.:fu: Only the AGW k00ks haven't figured this one out yet!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:
You dummies evidently have no idea about the cost.

It's funny that you call us dummies and yet it is YOU who can't figure out that your little video is a complete lie.

That's the fundamental derangement the AGW cult members suffer from. They behave as if costs don't matter.

indeed.........its actually quite fascinating. Thankfully, most of the world doesn't view life in a manner that ignores costs......which is exactly why the "consensus science' isn't mattering in the real world.:coffee: Governments like cheap energy no matter what the fuck the science says..............always have..............always will.:fu: Only the AGW k00ks haven't figured this one out yet!!:eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

It's funny that you call us dummies and yet it is YOU who can't figure out that your little video is a complete lie.

How's that research on the benefits of man made earthquakes coming along?

What's the downside? Have any fatalities been reported?

I want names and illnesses associated with fracking. Jump to it!

How about poison?

Cleaned the air but poisoned the water.

Poison is safe and no illness has ever been attributed to poison.

Non sequitur much? How about sticking with the subject moron. Even the EPA who has a hard on for ANYTHING oil related was forced to admit that fracking is SAFE.

Do you get it yet moron? Fracking is safe. Has always been safe, and so long as they don't change procedures, will always BE safe.

How about poison?

Non sequitur much? How about sticking with the subject moron. Even the EPA who has a hard on for ANYTHING oil related was forced to admit that fracking is SAFE.

Do you get it yet moron? Fracking is safe. Has always been safe, and so long as they don't change procedures, will always BE safe.

If fracking is safe then why did yiu say it poisoned the water?

Is poison safe?

It isn't. Too many unscientific morons prevent the work from going forward. Idiots like you would rather just wait for the Big One and whine about how long it takes government to come rescue you. All the while we know (and the fracking experience merely confirms the theory) that we can induce quakes. I was just recently down in Long Beach for the National Earthquake Conference where they once again stated the obvious by declaring the lower San Andreas to be way overdue for a major quake. Friends of mine did the Pallet Creek dig that was critical for understanding the periodicity of the quakes along the San Andreas. But once again, that's science and you clowns don't do science.

2016 National Earthquake Conference

How about poison?

Is poison safe?

I didn't, dummy. Pay attention.

Actually it is. You can thank fracking for the recent decrees in fuel and energy prices. Frackers saved the average family over 600 bucks last year. To a family on a minimum wage budget that's huge. Of course you progressives hate the poor and the middle class so their benefit is a sin according to you.
And the best part is how safe it is.

Yes, even the EPA was forced to admit that it is safe. Thank you for bringing that fact up. Here's the deal silly boy, geo thermal energy systems, which I am positive you are a huge fan of because they are a renewable energy source, USE FRACKING to function.

Do you get it moron? Fracking has been around for at least twice as long as you have been alive and no one has ever gotten sick or died from it. Instead of repeating propaganda how about you do some research of your own. You won't look like such an idiot then.
No, that's really not true. There is no one besides politicians and the energy corporations they work for who would claim to actually believe that.

Then by all means show us chapter and verse of all the people who have been sickened and killed by fracking.
Too easy. Can't you think of something more difficult?

Then why can't you do it?

How about poison?

Is poison safe?

I didn't, dummy. Pay attention.

Someone hacked your account?

It isn't. Too many unscientific morons prevent the work from going forward. Idiots like you would rather just wait for the Big One and whine about how long it takes government to come rescue you. All the while we know (and the fracking experience merely confirms the theory) that we can induce quakes. I was just recently down in Long Beach for the National Earthquake Conference where they once again stated the obvious by declaring the lower San Andreas to be way overdue for a major quake. Friends of mine did the Pallet Creek dig that was critical for understanding the periodicity of the quakes along the San Andreas. But once again, that's science and you clowns don't do science.

Induce quakes.........uh huh. How about tornados? Any chance of stopping those too? Or how about a meteor strike? Surely you must have some "scientific" solution for that as well.

There is no scientific theory about studying tectonics by inducing earthquakes, never has been, never could be.

Induce quakes.........uh huh. How about tornados? Any chance of stopping those too? Or how about a meteor strike? Surely you must have some "scientific" solution for that as well.

There was a paper submitted a few years ago that suggested building 1000 foot walls in strategic locations would halt tornado's. Interesting theory, but horribly expensive to attempt. But, yet again that is science and you don't do science.
To Stop Tornadoes, Build Giant Walls Between States

Forum List

Back