Foxy.. Fox News Gals

Do you know, fox went to court to get permission to lie. Seriously, they did and yet they still say they are fair and balanced. How can anyone..ANYONE not say they are not right leaning? I know msnbc is left leaning, but they never said they weren't.

Bill O still to this day says he is fair and balanced. Freaking incredible. Be right leaning, but dont say ...we report, you decide or Fair and balanced...you are lying!

Proof..... I call BS!

All you have done this entire thread is bash Fox. Now back it up with some solid proof, and I dont mean some Huffington Post dribble either..... or for that matter Media Matters
:rolleyes:

Do you know, fox went to court to get permission to lie. Seriously, they did and yet they still say they are fair and balanced. How can anyone..ANYONE not say they are not right leaning? I know msnbc is left leaning, but they never said they weren't.

Bill O still to this day says he is fair and balanced. Freaking incredible. Be right leaning, but dont say ...we report, you decide or Fair and balanced...you are lying!

Proof..... I call BS!

All you have done this entire thread is bash Fox. Now back it up with some solid proof, and I dont mean some Huffington Post dribble either..... or for that matter Media Matters
:rolleyes:
Court Ruling: Fox News Has a First Amendment Right to Lie

Forum List

Back