FOX's Krauthammer: Trump committed "Political Suicide"

Which Is exactly what Al Gore claimed also.
Not so . Al Gore was saying that with the closeness of the vote and various anomalies inherent in the recording system such as hanging chads and so forth that a recount was appropriate and required.

If party members can't be trusted to do their jobs, as has been repeated claims about Bush's win in Florida, then the system is completely unworkable.

You and Comrade Trump are playing into Putin's plan. He wants to show the world that the American Democratic system is rigged and in chaos. I will start calling you Comrade Correll. Thanks for carrying Pooootin's torch.

The American system is rigged and in chaos, as demonstrated by the behavior of BOTH party leaderships in this election.

We are being torn apart by the divisive strategies of the Vile Left.

Putin has nothing to do with that.

Try to be less of an asshole.

Spoken like a true Ruskie, Comrade Correll!

Spoken like someone trying to distract from the fact that they have no idea how to dispute my points.

182y92.jpg

The Cold War is over. Stop living in the Past.

Not so . Al Gore was saying that with the closeness of the vote and various anomalies inherent in the recording system such as hanging chads and so forth that a recount was appropriate and required.

If party members can't be trusted to do their jobs, as has been repeated claims about Bush's win in Florida, then the system is completely unworkable.

You and Comrade Trump are playing into Putin's plan. He wants to show the world that the American Democratic system is rigged and in chaos. I will start calling you Comrade Correll. Thanks for carrying Pooootin's torch.

The American system is rigged and in chaos, as demonstrated by the behavior of BOTH party leaderships in this election.

Spoken like someone trying to distract from the fact that they have no idea how to dispute my points.

Your Points? You mean Putin's points? Huh Comrade Correll?

And you are obviously noting but a moronic troll, so onto ignore for you.

Gore never suggested that the results were rigged before the 2000 election. Nor did he make the argument, as Trump has over and again and without a shred of evidence, that he was going to be or had been bamboozled by some amorphous band of electoral conspirators.

HE hasn't? Well you lefties certainly have. Constantly since then. How many times have you lefties referred to Bush as being "appointed"?

In a remarkable moment on the floor of the House in January 2001, Vice President Gore presided over the certification of the Electoral College vote – and repeatedly rejected attempts to block the certification by Democratic House members who were continuing to protest Bush's victory.

A video from C-SPAN shows Gore presiding over the joint session of Congress. Several members, mostly from the Congressional Black Congress, presented objections to the certification of the Florida vote, arguing that black voters in the state were disenfranchised during the election. Because the objections needed a signature from a senator and the House members objecting did not have one, Gore repeatedly dismissed each objection presented on the House floor.

After the joint session came to a close and Gore declared the election for Bush, members of the Congressional Black Caucus held a press conference outside the capitol protesting the outcome of the election, according to the New York Times' report from that day.

"'There is overwhelming evidence that George W. Bush did not win this election either by national popular vote or the Florida popular vote,'' Representative Eddie Bernice Johnson (D-TX) said at the press conference.

The Remarkable Moment When Al Gore Certified His Loss Over Dem Protests (VIDEO)

BY Caitlin MacNeal
Livewire

And you are obviously noting but a moronic troll, so onto ignore for you.

You want to whine like your hero Comrade Trump, Comrade Correll?

Forum List

Back