Fox's Earhart catches flack for comments about....The Great Leader....trump

Critics Call Out Fox’s Ainsley Earhart For Saying News Should Be Reported the Way Trump Wants: ‘N-U-T-S’

Yup....believe what he says...not what you see and hear...He is slipping totally into an authoritarian leader.
Trump and his cultists have been pretty open about the vision they want to impose on this country. Vote tomorrow.

If Dems gain the House...the criminal trump regime will be revealed....
Yes the House matters more than any SC pick or any crazy thing the Trump admin is trying to do. Taking the House is the only way to do anything about it.

Critics Call Out Fox’s Ainsley Earhart For Saying News Should Be Reported the Way Trump Wants: ‘N-U-T-S’

Yup....believe what he says...not what you see and hear...He is slipping totally into an authoritarian leader.
Trump and his cultists have been pretty open about the vision they want to impose on this country. Vote tomorrow.

I am just interested in seeing his wife revealed..

I consider her sullied and defiled. Basically an old Kim Kardashian.

They are still younger than me, so...

Don’t settle for those sloppiest of seconds

Just another immigrant...but a white immigrant....that makes a difference.

You've evidently never seen my wife.

Forum List

Back