Fox's Brian Kilmeade Asks Black Co-host If She Makes Kool-Aid

I dont see anything in there that says being concerned about my race is racist. Besides thats racism not racist.

What the fuck man? Are you on drugs or something??? :dunno:

I'm concerned about my race and all other races. You specifically said you are ONLY concerned with YOUR race. THAT is RACIST! ...By fucking definition!

Somebody needs a definition of what "racism" means.

It has nothing to do with "indifference". BOTH of the definitions posted -- including your own in 832 -- prove you wrong.
If you think thats bad you should see him try to explain that neanderthals didnt interbreed with humans despite the scientific genetic evidence.

If you think thats bad you should see him try to explain that neanderthals didnt interbreed with humans despite the scientific genetic evidence.

Yes, this is the first indication of someone who got their ass kicked in an argument... they run to another thread to proclaim their false victory. There is no scientific evidence that PROVES neanderthals and humans ever interbred. There are scientists who BELIEVE that POSSIBILITY but you presumed this was a proven FACT and it's not.

So stop trolling other threads with off-topic comments not pertaining to the OP or I am going to report your posts to the mods. This is harassment and off-topic trolling.

I dont see anything in there that says being concerned about my race is racist. Besides thats racism not racist.

I'm concerned about my race and all other races. You specifically said you are ONLY concerned with YOUR race. THAT is RACIST! ...By fucking definition!

It has nothing to do with "indifference". BOTH of the definitions posted -- including your own in 832 -- prove you wrong.

I posted the definition, IDIOT.

"CONCERNED ABOUT MY RACE" does not equal "INDIFFERENT!"

Yes, this is the first indication of someone who got their ass kicked in an argument... they run to another thread to proclaim their false victory. There is no scientific evidence that PROVES neanderthals and humans ever interbred. There are scientists who BELIEVE that POSSIBILITY but you presumed this was a proven FACT and it's not.

So stop trolling other threads with off-topic comments not pertaining to the OP or I am going to report your posts to the mods. This is harassment and off-topic trolling.
Actually your post is an indication of someone getting their ass kicked because they dont know what facts are. Youre actually mad I mentioned the neaderthal topic because you dont want anyone to see your idiocy on that subject as well. Too late for you though. Your lack of reading comprehension is in full effect for pages on this thread and the thread I mentioned as well.

Dr. Ben Carson is an Idiot Savant | Page 6 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Obviously you lack any knowledge of what "indifferent" means as well. We cant keep waiting for you to keep up. At some point you are going to have to take responsibility for your ignorance if you want people to view you as a serious interlocutor.

Wow. Wilful stupidity. There's a great plan.

Forum List

Back