FOX's Beck calls Obama a racist, says he hates whites

53%?
i think you are under estimating that number
Not really. There are still enough freshmen and blue dogs that the number seems right to Me...
ah, your talking about the elected not the electorate
Of course. I don't know all of the electorate but I do know most of the elected.

And lets be honest. That is where the real problem is.......That and frozen cash in homes....

What is wrong with these people?

Beck calls Obama a racist
Beck is also a guy who relished the California fires last year as "anti-American" homes going up as the homes of military families in San Diego Co. were burning.

He's not know for his intelligence, honesty or truthfulness. :cuckoo:

Bullshit lie....total mis-characterization or what he said....

On the October 22 edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, host Glenn Beck stated, "I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." Beck continued: "There are a few people that hate America. But I don't think the Democrats are those. I think there are those posing as Democrats that are like that."

Beck: "[A] handful of people who hate America ... are losing their homes in a forest fire today" | Media Matters for America

Thank you for proving my point...that is exactly what he said...as he was saying it while the homes to the East of MCAS Miramar and Camp Pendleton where a LOT of military housing is located was threatened or burning.

We in San Diego have not forgotten.

Beck is also a guy who relished the California fires last year as "anti-American" homes going up as the homes of military families in San Diego Co. were burning.

He's not know for his intelligence, honesty or truthfulness. :cuckoo:

Bullshit lie....total mis-characterization or what he said....

On the October 22 edition of his nationally syndicated radio program, host Glenn Beck stated, "I think there is a handful of people who hate America. Unfortunately for them, a lot of them are losing their homes in a forest fire today." Beck continued: "There are a few people that hate America. But I don't think the Democrats are those. I think there are those posing as Democrats that are like that."

Beck: "[A] handful of people who hate America ... are losing their homes in a forest fire today" | Media Matters for America

His backpedaling about whether or not they were Democrats doesn't change what he said.

Interesting that the areas that were burning are predominantly Republican...after all...this is Duke Cunningham's District...which STILL voted in a carpetbagger Republican after Duke went to prison for bribery.

You know........I watched Beck the Idiot on CNN when he first showed up.

At first he was kinda funny, sort of like CNN's answer to Bill O'Reilly. However.........when I saw Beck start to report things wrong THAT HAD JUST BEEN ON CNN THAT DAY, and comment with a slant, that is when I started to lose respect for him.

He was then fired from CNN and went to Faux Noise, where he could be with other inbred idiots like himself.

I've since seen him lie about the women of the View, as well as lie about other things. He's a fucking douchebag and I hope someone puts that fucker in the hospital SOON. God stated "thou shalt not bear false witness", as well as stated "the wages of sin is death". So.......because I'm a compassionate type of person, instead of wishing him dead, I just hope that someone takes a baseball bat to his ribcage and kneecaps.

And yes...........he wants to spew Bible and God around on his show, and act like he's on God's side? Well.......that's why I wish for him what I did.

Beck is a hypocrite.

At first he was kinda funny, sort of like CNN's answer to Bill O'Reilly. However.........when I saw Beck start to report things wrong THAT HAD JUST BEEN ON CNN THAT DAY, and comment with a slant, that is when I started to lose respect for him.

He was then fired from CNN and went to Faux Noise, where he could be with other inbred idiots like himself.

I've since seen him lie about the women of the View, as well as lie about other things. He's a fucking douchebag and I hope someone puts that fucker in the hospital SOON. God stated "thou shalt not bear false witness", as well as stated "the wages of sin is death". So.......because I'm a compassionate type of person, instead of wishing him dead, I just hope that someone takes a baseball bat to his ribcage and kneecaps.

And yes...........he wants to spew Bible and God around on his show, and act like he's on God's side? Well.......that's why I wish for him what I did.

Beck is a hypocrite.
Beck wasnt fired from CNN, he LEFT
unless you have some proof of being fired
cause i cant find any

Fired or left......either way, most people on CNN (the reporters) think he's a douche.

I still wanna see a news story with Beck getting his ass beat.

Beck is a hypocrite.

That message apparently didn't get to the "Yes on H8" crowd in CA last November. Are you sure truthfulness is a Christian trait? I'm not seeing it.

You know........I watched Beck the Idiot on CNN ...when I saw Beck start to report things wrong THAT HAD JUST BEEN ON CNN THAT DAY, and comment with a slant, that is when I started to lose respect for him.

So you feel that beck 'reported' stories wrong, because you heard otherwise on CNN... and what REALLY ticked ya off, is Beck was commenting on those stories with A SLANT...

So what we have here is a CNN veiwer who feels he can't trust someone who 'reports with a SLANT'...

ROFLMNAO... OH GOD that's precious...

I just ADORE sweet irony...

I've since seen him lie about the women of the View, as well as lie about other things.

ROFL... And she LIES about someone LYING! Oh that is HSYTERICAL... (on several levels and in at least two contexts...

He's a fucking douchebag and I hope someone puts that fucker in the hospital SOON.

Oh me too... I wish you idiots would just shut the fuck up and find your own Fort Sumter, so we can get this thing over with. And if that has to be Beck... FINE! Just get to it or shut the fuck up.

God stated "thou shalt not bear false witness", as well as stated "the wages of sin is death". So.......because I'm a compassionate type of person, instead of wishing him dead, I just hope that someone takes a baseball bat to his ribcage and kneecaps.

AN ATHEIST SPEWING SCRIPTURE!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:ROFLMNAO Oh STOP! This is TOO MUCH! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Atheist? Apparently you've not been reading some of my posts in the Religion forum.

I'm anything but an atheist.

You however, Infinite Puberty, are the classic definition of an idiot.

Shit.......I don't even believe you've ever been in the military.

Beck is a hypocrite.

That message apparently didn't get to the "Yes on H8" crowd in CA last November. Are you sure truthfulness is a Christian trait? I'm not seeing it.

Well.......after watching the "truthfulness" of people like Palin, Ensign, Haggard and the Family of C street, well.........lets just say that with the current crop of famous "Christians" who espouse the values of family and the like, I'm kinda doubtful that they even know what honesty is any more.

Of course the puke Obama is a racist. He showed it again with the Gates Cop thing. What? You attend a Church with a racist preacher, with your children, and pretend that you're not? Hmmmm? I guess your either an idiot who doesn't care about negative influences on your children, or you're a bottomfeeding lying fraud. ~BH

Beck is a hypocrite.

An introduction to Mr MacGregor? Never leave home without it.

Forum List

Back