FoxNews worshippers

The reason more people turn to Fox News is because they are the most fair and balanced of all the news outlets.

I think you are in error, LL, simply based on the fact that I have several of the stations on all day, and pretty soon one understands exactly on every station, including Fox, is going to spin a story or an event. The best way to understand the events of the day, week, month is to sample a wide-range of outlets and then be a responsible individual and use critical thinking skills.

This reminds me of a friend who visited the veep's entourage back in 2005 or 2006. One of the staff told my friend that the only 'voice' that the veep permitted around him was FOX. That says quite a bit about the man.

Exactly where was the error made? You <snip>
Read the study yourself.

LL, I understand your point. You are missing mine. There is not one "most" "best" station that covers it all "wonderfully." Such an outlet does not exist. To understand one has to cover the spectrum as best as possible. So please address this point.

I think you are in error, LL, simply based on the fact that I have several of the stations on all day, and pretty soon one understands exactly on every station, including Fox, is going to spin a story or an event. The best way to understand the events of the day, week, month is to sample a wide-range of outlets and then be a responsible individual and use critical thinking skills.

This reminds me of a friend who visited the veep's entourage back in 2005 or 2006. One of the staff told my friend that the only 'voice' that the veep permitted around him was FOX. That says quite a bit about the man.

Read the study yourself.

LL, I understand your point. You are missing mine. There is not one "most" "best" station that covers it all "wonderfully." Such an outlet does not exist. To understand one has to cover the spectrum as best as possible. So please address this point.

I disagree, think there is one news outlet that has the most balanced coverage. Now that's not to say that there isn't any bias at Fox, but it is balanced out where it's not with the other news groups. And the CMPA study indicates this to be true. I will agree with you that there is no news organization that covers everything "wonderfully" and equally, but out of all the news outlets, it's my opinion and that of the CMPA that Fox is the most fair and balanced.

Does Fox need defending?? I don't think so. It is what it is. You either like it or you don't. Pick your own poison. Everyone has control of that old remote and go whereever they want.

I like Fox and watch it quite a bit. I also love Morning Joe and watch him every mornign before I go to work. So shoot me.

Claudette, the liberal idiots has to have their villains without Beck, Rush, Sarah, O'Reilly Hannity, Bush and Fox News they'd have no talking points.

Claudette, the liberal idiots has to have their villains without Beck, Rush, Sarah, O'Reilly Hannity, Bush and Fox News they'd have no talking points.

Your right. If they didn't have Fox news to bitch about, then it would be something else.

But Fox does a damned fine job of defending itself. The rating in prime time tells that tale. Quite well I might add. LOL

Read the study yourself.

I disagree, think there is one news outlet that has the most balanced coverage. Now that's not to say that there isn't any bias at Fox, but it is balanced out where it's not with the other news groups. And the CMPA study indicates this to be true. I will agree with you that there is no news organization that covers everything "wonderfully" and equally, but out of all the news outlets, it's my opinion and that of the CMPA that Fox is the most fair and balanced.

The CPMA study is wrong as well as flawed fatally. Simply my opinion. So we can agree to disagree agreeably.

The CPMA study is wrong as well as flawed fatally. Simply my opinion. So we can agree to disagree agreeably.

Fair enough.

No, FoxNews is run by Nixon, Reagan, and Bush aide, Roger Ailes.

It is a political organization pure and simple.

They lie more than any network on televison.

Watch the documentary "OutFoxed."

And read this link....

Roger Ailes - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And read this link....

Nixon and Reagan are deceased they can't run anything.

Prove that Fox is a political organization.

Also prove they "lie" more than any network on television.

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;1967239 said:
The reason more people turn to Fox News is because they are the most fair and balanced of all the news outlets

Your charts seem to indicate that would be CNN.
. For example, a study by the Pew Research Center showed that 40 percent of Fox News stories on Obama in the last six weeks of the campaign were negative. Similarly, 40 percent of Fox News' stories on Obama's Republican opponent, Sen. John McCain, were negative.

And? McCain was a a 'RiNO', remember? The hard Right hated them both.

If you think so then you're an idiot. Thirty nine percent of CNN's coverage of Obama was negative, compare that to 61 percent negativity for McCain. How is that fair or balanced?

Link other than fox...?

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;1967239 said:
Your charts seem to indicate that would be CNN.

And? McCain was a a 'RiNO', remember? The hard Right hated them both.

If you think so then you're an idiot. Thirty nine percent of CNN's coverage of Obama was negative, compare that to 61 percent negativity for McCain. How is that fair or balanced?

Link other than fox...?

Yes there's hundreds of links other than Fox. As a matter of fact the link I posted earlier wasn't from Fox. But what does it matter to you? You'll justbury your head in the sand and ignore the facts. Go away troll!

I just posted a thread where someone had attacked FoxNews chairman Roger Ailes on an ABC talk show. It got 12 pages and counting of rightwing defense of their network.

Are people that INDOCTRINATED by FoxNews that they must defend her honor at all costs? If someone attacks MSNBC or CBS or the NY Times, I feel no need to come to their defense. Why are Foxnews viewers so rabid in their defense of Mother Fox?

Who needs to defend FOX with their ratings s0n??!!!

Nobody.......conservatively minded people are simply giddy about being genuinely able to stick it in the face of the k00ks regarding the epic failure of shows like "Countdown to Zero" and "Smallball" who are losing viewers on a daily basis!!! The k00ks still like posting stuff up about FOX..........like some kind of propaganda effort..........and its fcukking hysterical. Its akin to a naked guy standing in northern Siberia in his birthday suit screaming "FIRE!!".

Or perhaps a better analogy.................

How much fun is it to watch a football game when you're team is winning by a score of 41 - 0 and suddenly, your team fumbles and the other team scores a tocuhdown and the opposing player is doing some big time end zone dance.................

AND HIS TEAM IS STILL 35 POINTS BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look..........its human nature to make fun of people who dabble in the absurd on a daily basis. Thats what keeps most conservatives coming back into forums like this.....we're on here for the entertainment value, unlike the k00ks who are on here because they are fcukking miserable and are beyond desperate to comiserate with others just as miserable.

s0n........one of these days, you gotta come to grips with the fact that you are among the fringe of the 21%ers. Its never going to change no matter how many thousands of threads you post up. Massacheusetts showed with 100% certainty that the country rejects the mindset of the 21%ers..........

.......thus, the stratosphereic ratings of FOX News!!!!

s0rry s0n..............

I just posted a thread where someone had attacked FoxNews chairman Roger Ailes on an ABC talk show. It got 12 pages and counting of rightwing defense of their network.

Are people that INDOCTRINATED by FoxNews that they must defend her honor at all costs? If someone attacks MSNBC or CBS or the NY Times, I feel no need to come to their defense. Why are Foxnews viewers so rabid in their defense of Mother Fox?

Thats because liberals can't defend the lies of MSM, that's why you don't even try.

The drive by media just lobs their bombs and they get to cruise on without anyone taking responsibility for their mess. The only thing the liberal MSM cares about is attacking anything and everything that is remotely conservative. And since left wing loons like yourself share the same political goal, you're happy to just look the other way.

And read this link....

Nixon and Reagan are deceased they can't run anything.

QUOTE]

Yep no different than when they were alive though.

Who needs to defend FOX with their ratings s0n??!!!

Nobody.......conservatively minded people are simply giddy about being genuinely able to stick it in the face of the k00ks regarding the epic failure of shows like "Countdown to Zero" and "Smallball" who are losing viewers on a daily basis!!! The k00ks still like posting stuff up about FOX..........like some kind of propaganda effort..........and its fcukking hysterical. Its akin to a naked guy standing in northern Siberia in his birthday suit screaming "FIRE!!".

Or perhaps a better analogy.................

How much fun is it to watch a football game when you're team is winning by a score of 41 - 0 and suddenly, your team fumbles and the other team scores a tocuhdown and the opposing player is doing some big time end zone dance.................

AND HIS TEAM IS STILL 35 POINTS BEHIND!!!!!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Look..........its human nature to make fun of people who dabble in the absurd on a daily basis. Thats what keeps most conservatives coming back into forums like this.....we're on here for the entertainment value, unlike the k00ks who are on here because they are fcukking miserable and are beyond desperate to comiserate with others just as miserable.

s0n........one of these days, you gotta come to grips with the fact that you are among the fringe of the 21%ers. Its never going to change no matter how many thousands of threads you post up. Massacheusetts showed with 100% certainty that the country rejects the mindset of the 21%ers..........

.......thus, the stratosphereic ratings of FOX News!!!!

s0rry s0n..............
POST OF THE DAY!:clap2:

And it comes as no surprise that it was posted by my good buddy Skook!

The 21%'ers are a bunch of fucking losers!

Let the dirty fuckers wallow in their rot!

New Topics

Forum List

Back