FOXNews soon to be off air...

I haven't owned a TV in over 5 and half years so the "Operation Mockingbird Lame Stream Media" hasn't shaped my thinking in any shape, fashion or form since. Ruppert Murdoch is a globalist that belongs to the same exclusive clubs of the other 5 media giants that control 90 percent of ALL media. Since I stopped watching TV, I am infinitely more informed and I have thrown off the programming.
Shut up weirdo. No one cares about the ramblings of a tin foil hat wearing retard like you. Go read some more bullshit conspiracies and leave us out of it.

Hey, dumb fuck......learn punctuation and where to place a strategically placed "comma" because it will help you to not look so fucking stupid....or at least not any more stupid than you can help.

Here is an example of how "punctuation matters"......(forget all you learned about how "black lives matter", this is important, son)

Let's take your opening and rather lame salvo that you addressed to me....."Shut up weirdo".

There is a VERY glaring error in how you wished to insult me and it's blatantly obvious that you are a failed example of the public school/fool system. Seriously, basic punctuation like what you missed was late grade school shit or at the very least? It was taught in the lower middle grades.........how old are you? Were you simply passed along with no regards to your educational level????? How can I help you express yourself better?.......help me, help you........notice that strategically placed comma???????? They are used and needed for a reason......hope this helps and let me know if you need a tutorial. My mission is to help because at heart? I am a "giver".......it's what I do.

So, here is your lesson and by rote "Shut up, weirdo".....see how that changes the entire complexion of this simple three word sentence??? Isn't that fucking AMAZING?????????

(snicker)
Ok, now you are looking even more weird than before. The rambling nonsense is probably whats making you look so fucking loony, so you should probably try to avoid that in the future.

I haven't owned a TV in over 5 and half years so the "Operation Mockingbird Lame Stream Media" hasn't shaped my thinking in any shape, fashion or form since. Ruppert Murdoch is a globalist that belongs to the same exclusive clubs of the other 5 media giants that control 90 percent of ALL media. Since I stopped watching TV, I am infinitely more informed and I have thrown off the programming.
Where do you get your information?

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk
Weirdo conspiracy websites is where he gets his fake information.

I read..I download books using PDF and some of them are even in audio form that I can listen to at work. I listen to documentaries and lectures from youtube that I download to my MP3 player. I have some very good news sources like John B.Wells and his show "Caravan To Midnight", the Hagmann and Hagmann Report, The Common Sense Show, etc, etc. and I use my subscription notices on youtube to give me the latest breaking news with no slant but I do not watch network news at all.

I read..I download books using PDF and some of them are even in audio form that I can listen to at work. I listen to documentaries and lectures from youtube that I download to my MP3 player. I have some very good news sources like John B.Wells and his show "Caravan To Midnight", the Hagmann and Hagmann Report, The Common Sense Show, etc, etc. and I use my subscription notices on youtube to give me the latest breaking news with no slant but I do not watch network news at all.
The mainstream media is nothing but a clown show… you know, fake news

Shut up weirdo. No one cares about the ramblings of a tin foil hat wearing retard like you. Go read some more bullshit conspiracies and leave us out of it.

Hey, dumb fuck......learn punctuation and where to place a strategically placed "comma" because it will help you to not look so fucking stupid....or at least not any more stupid than you can help.

Here is an example of how "punctuation matters"......(forget all you learned about how "black lives matter", this is important, son)

Let's take your opening and rather lame salvo that you addressed to me....."Shut up weirdo".

There is a VERY glaring error in how you wished to insult me and it's blatantly obvious that you are a failed example of the public school/fool system. Seriously, basic punctuation like what you missed was late grade school shit or at the very least? It was taught in the lower middle grades.........how old are you? Were you simply passed along with no regards to your educational level????? How can I help you express yourself better?.......help me, help you........notice that strategically placed comma???????? They are used and needed for a reason......hope this helps and let me know if you need a tutorial. My mission is to help because at heart? I am a "giver".......it's what I do.

So, here is your lesson and by rote "Shut up, weirdo".....see how that changes the entire complexion of this simple three word sentence??? Isn't that fucking AMAZING?????????

(snicker)
Ok, now you are looking even more weird than before. The rambling nonsense is probably whats making you look so fucking loony, so you should probably try to avoid that in the future.

Holy shit, dude.......go back and look through your fool-fueled rant and pick out your strategic mistakes in refuting what I stated about your lack of grammar skills....they are rather glaring and stick out like a cockroach on a wedding cake......

Yup, Murdoch's pussy kids are running the Network now. They're trying to please the PC Snowflake slugs. When you try to please everyone, you end up pleasing no one. That's the Fox News downfall. I would advise they correct that huge flaw. Or, its days might just be numbered.

(snicker)

Holy shit, dude.......go back and look through your fool-fueled rant and pick out your strategic mistakes in refuting what I stated about your lack of grammar skills....they are rather glaring and stick out like a cockroach on a wedding cake......
Why are you here? You do realize this is a legit website, right? Shouldnt you be reading a bunch of make believe bullshit at Infowars or something?

(snicker)

Why are you here? You do realize this is a legit website, right? Shouldnt you be reading a bunch of make believe bullshit at Infowars or something?

I will kick the ever loving shit out of you on ANY topic that I cover that you take offense with.....step up to the plate and meet the "BIG DOG" (of which I am) or you can scurry to the front porch and keep your puppy dog ass there....the choice is yours. So far, I have had few takers and what few have? Well, they bail when confronted with the irrefutable facts that they cannot explain away.....what say ye???????

So, looks like "Godboy" wants to call me out and thinks that he has some "game".....seems that he has an issue with the things I post here and wishes to take umbrage with it. Let's start the over and under of eight posts before "Godboy" either gets totally embarrassed or abandons the conversation all together....thoughts????

Think about it "Godboy".......no hurry...this isn't a race....go back through my old posts and find a topic that you believe that you can "best" me on..........take your time....do some research and then get back to me. I'm not going anywhere. I don't want you to have the excuse of "Well...well, you kicked my ass because I wasn't prepared" bullshit. Bring it on, my future cyber bitch....

(snicker)

So, looks like "Godboy" wants to call me out and thinks that he has some "game".....seems that he has an issue with the things I post here and wishes to take umbrage with it. Let's start the over and under of eight posts before "Godboy" either gets totally embarrassed or abandons the conversation all together....thoughts????
laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

Forum List

Back