Foxnews show it's ugly face

Naw.

Because none of those stations are the propaganda arm from the DNC.

FOX actively promoted tea party rallies.

Find MSNBC doing anything remotely like that.

Link it.

Are you saying the fact that FOX actually reported that there were people across the nation protesting big government spending was promoting it? Or do you mean that because they didn't attempt to denigrate the tea parties as the DNC propaganda arms did, they must be promoting them?

They didn't just report it.

They promoted it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynTLYkvy-Kw]Biased FOX News promotes Tea Parties - YouTube[/ame]

Seriously? You're putting a clipped video montage out there as your proof? :lol: Your desperation is showing.

MCCain is a hero. He spent 5 years as a POW.. Unlike our blamer and chief the community organizer who never worked a real day work until he was elected to president ( I even question that )

Funny, coming from someone who themself has no job. Gotta love the irony!

Tsk, tsk...let's not start this "war on stay-at-home mothers" again. She has a job, she just never got a paycheck for it.

Exactly my point. Is she seriously trying to say Obama just sat on the couch all day and watched TV? She wants to be a ridiculous asshole, I can reply with ridiculous statements.

has anyone even seen a link to the op's accusation that fox said obama is pandering to the veterans?

nope

I googled this:

Fox News criticizes Obama for pandering to veterans

And the only "news item" that comes up is this:

Foxnews show it's ugly face - Page 3 - US Message Board ...
www.usmessageboard.com › US Discussion › Politics
4 posts - 4 authors - 6 hours ago
Except for the times when FOX News gives hard news - and Brett Baer and Shepard ... Fox news criticizes Obama for pandering to veterans ...

:lol:

Well since the DNC has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN, and PBS as their propaganda arm, I'd say they were even.

Naw.

Because none of those stations are the propaganda arm from the DNC.

FOX actively promoted tea party rallies.

Find MSNBC doing anything remotely like that.

Link it.

"Find MSNBC doing anything remotely like that."

That is not hard, just watch Joe Scarboro, Rattigan, Bashir, Matthews, Sharpton, O'Donnell, and 99 out of 100 of their guests who are hardcore Democrats.

The only time MSNBC is not a blowhorn for the Democrats is the weekends, when they are familiarizing Democrat politicians with their future residences.

Bashir.... he's the guy who lost so much credibility in the UK that he had to run to the US to re-establish his career. :lol:

FOX isn't news.

It's owned by the Criminal Murdoch and the Saudi princes.

It's also the propaganda arm for the RNC.
yep. GOPTeeVee
MCCain is a hero. He spent 5 years as a POW.. Unlike our blamer and chief the community organizer who never worked a real day work until he was elected to president ( I even question that )

Don't you dislike blacks to begin with or is that someone else?

Last edited:
FOXNEWS SHOWS IT’S UGLY FACE ONCE AGAIN.

And accuse Obama to pandering to veterans when he was commemorating falling soldiers on memorial day. That a new low even for FOXNEWS. every president has honored fallen soldiers on memorial day since as long as I can remember and none were ever accused of “competing for military votes?”

Then they turn around and call McCain (“the jerk” )a hero. He’s not hero unless you can call someone who crashed 5 planes and got himself captured by the enemy a hero? A hero is someone who does something “extraordinary.” I guess he is a hero because it takes someone with “special powers” to crash 5 planes and get himself captured by the enemy and refuse to be released so he could help other POWs? To get into the military with his IQ in the first place. Daddy McCain like Daddy Romney.

You shouldn't be allowed to breathe in the same air as John McCain. If you've ever noticed, Senator McCain can't raise one of his arms because the NVA broke his shoulder and pulled it out of socket so many times that it won't go that high anymore. This man has been beaten, starved and tortured and still kept his dignity and his love of this country is NOT questionable.

YOU are a slug...

I know right! I saw that ugly face. It was almost too ugly to look at......what? Oh sorry, you mentioned an ugly face and I thought you were talking about Michelle Obama. My bad sorry.

FOXNEWS SHOWS IT’S UGLY FACE ONCE AGAIN.

And accuse Obama to pandering to veterans when he was commemorating falling soldiers on memorial day. That a new low even for FOXNEWS. every president has honored fallen soldiers on memorial day since as long as I can remember and none were ever accused of “competing for military votes?”

Then they turn around and call McCain (“the jerk” )a hero. He’s not hero unless you can call someone who crashed 5 planes and got himself captured by the enemy a hero? A hero is someone who does something “extraordinary.” I guess he is a hero because it takes someone with “special powers” to crash 5 planes and get himself captured by the enemy and refuse to be released so he could help other POWs? To get into the military with his IQ in the first place. Daddy McCain like Daddy Romney.

You got a link to that?
I watched it yesterday and didn't see or hear anything like that.

Get the facts right.
There is a lot of lies out there on the net.

McCain did lose two Navy aircraft while piloting them, both due to engine failure. A third was destroyed on the deck of the carrier USS Forrestal when a missile fired accidentally from another plane hit either the plane next to McCain's or, less likely, his own aircraft, triggering a disastrous fire that killed 134 sailors and nearly killed McCain. A fourth plane was lost when he was shot down over North Vietnam on a bombing mission over Hanoi. There's no evidence that any of the four destroyed planes were lost to pilot error.

A fifth alleged "crash" turns out to be a misinterpretation of a flight accident that did not result in the loss of the aircraft. McCain admitted to causing that incident through "daredevil clowning" but returned safely.

McCain is a war hero.

Forum List

Back