Foxnews show it's ugly face

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
FOXNEWS SHOWS IT’S UGLY FACE ONCE AGAIN.

And accuse Obama to pandering to veterans when he was commemorating falling soldiers on memorial day. That a new low even for FOXNEWS. every president has honored fallen soldiers on memorial day since as long as I can remember and none were ever accused of “competing for military votes?”

Then they turn around and call McCain (“the jerk” )a hero. He’s not hero unless you can call someone who crashed 5 planes and got himself captured by the enemy a hero? A hero is someone who does something “extraordinary.” I guess he is a hero because it takes someone with “special powers” to crash 5 planes and get himself captured by the enemy and refuse to be released so he could help other POWs? To get into the military with his IQ in the first place. Daddy McCain like Daddy Romney.

And accuse Obama to pandering to veterans when he was commemorating falling soldiers on memorial day. That a new low even for FOXNEWS. every president has honored fallen soldiers on memorial day since as long as I can remember and none were ever accused of “competing for military votes?”

Then they turn around and call McCain (“the jerk” )a hero. He’s not hero unless you can call someone who crashed 5 planes and got himself captured by the enemy a hero? A hero is someone who does something “extraordinary.” I guess he is a hero because it takes someone with “special powers” to crash 5 planes and get himself captured by the enemy and refuse to be released so he could help other POWs? To get into the military with his IQ in the first place. Daddy McCain like Daddy Romney.

I suggest you go and enjoy the hospitality of a Vietnamese prison for a while. You are pathetic.

I think being a POW and surviving that makes him a hero. What a pathetic post. If you want to attack Fox News, have at it. But, when you toss in that BS about McCain and Romney, you have lost credibility.

John McCain is a hero, but the Fox Opinion Network is still a bunch of douche bags.

Of course the President is going to spend Memorial Day honoring the troops. It's what Presdients do. More important is what Presidents do for our veterans. President Obama has a stellar record on Veterans Affairs. Romney wants to give them a voucher for their medical care. THAT is what matters...

Is there a link here so we can actually evaluate whether Fox did do that or whether the OP is just talking out of his/her ass?

I don't have a lot of respect for FOX news OR John McCain as a polititian but I think anybody who wears a uniform in the service of my country is a hero.

I doubt McCain stayed in prison because he enjoyed the little soap bars and shampoos don't you?

As for his flying skills my understanding is he flew just fine. It was the landings he had problems with. :cool:

Neg repped for being a vile and disgusting poster to mock John McCain's service to his country and to mock the torture he endured so that pieces of fecal matter like you can spew your partisan venom in today's world.

I disagree with Senator McCain on political issues, but I will always respect him for the 5 years he spent in hell at the Hanoi Hilton.

:mad:

Last edited:
John McCain is an American hero. He personified the American POW and went through unnecessary hardship to avoid the perception he was getting special treatment

Fox would be the first to jump all over Obama if he did anything but honor our deceased soldiers

Last edited:
MCCain is a hero. He spent 5 years as a POW.. Unlike our blamer and chief the community organizer who never worked a real day work until he was elected to president ( I even question that )

I agree.

Don't care for him as a politician but the man is a heroe.

The Op is an asshole of the first magnitude.

wow, speaking of ugly
what is with you lately, sheeesh

FOX isn't news.

It's owned by the Criminal Murdoch and the Saudi princes.

It's also the propaganda arm for the RNC.

Mocking McCain..doesn't help you here.

McCain became a bonafide hero after his capture.

He suffered a great deal of pain..yet refused to be released until others went first.

That took fortitude and character.

It's just as bad as mocking Kerry's valor and war wounds.

Forum List

Back