FoxNews ratings last in convention coverage

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
Time Warner Inc.’s CNN averaged 5.56 million viewers from 10 p.m. to 11:15 p.m. New York time, the network said today in an e-mailed statement, citing Nielsen ratings. Comcast Corp. (CMCSA)’s NBC broadcast network led all outlets with 8.93 million viewers.

After trailing MSNBC, also owned by Comcast, on the first two nights of the convention, CNN assembled a million more viewers than MSNBC during Obama’s speech. CNN, which had dominated ratings during the Democrats’ convention four years ago, is reconsidering its approach to news coverage after network President Jim Walton said in July he would resign at year-end.

MSNBC, with commentators including Rachel Maddow, averaged 4.56 million viewers during the time period, according to the ratings data. Walt Disney Co. (DIS)’s ABC drew 4 million, CBS Corp. (CBS)’s TV network coverage was watched by 3.29 million and News Corp.’s Fox News was viewed by 2.91 million.

CNN Led Cable News Ratings for Obama

That is suprising to you? I didn't look it up but I suspect MSNBC was the least viewed the week before, same time frames....

...and monday FOX will go back to being tops --- and Rachel Madcow will go back to getting nobody but lesbians watching her hate speech.

That is suprising to you? I didn't look it up but I suspect MSNBC was the least viewed the week before, same time frames....

...and monday FOX will go back to being tops --- and Rachel Madcow will go back to getting nobody but lesbians watching her hate speech.

Equality for all and disregarding your religion when this nation has freedom of religion and from religion is hateful, huh?

Forum List

Back