Foxnews “lies and distortions”

FOXNEWS “LIES AND DISTORTIONS”
FOXNEWS whose “lies and distortions” accuse Democrats of “lies and distortions.”
Hannity claim thousand have dropped out of the workforce but omitted how many are students leaving the workforce and going back to college.
Claim the 47 million Americans on food stamps but omitted how much those 47 million are receiving in food stamps. Most of working and no receive the full grant and seniors average $10 a month in food stamps.
Claim unemployment has not been below 8% since Obama took office but omit the it would have been much higher if not for the stimulus, the auto and bank bail outs that saved, created jobs and created tax revenue and sales tax in purchases.
Claim jobs loss under Obama but omit the jobs saved and created.
Claim we are in a recession but omit it would have been a depression we were headed toward when Obama took office.
Radical Right Wing Extremists “lies and distortions” by omission.
Auto industry is alive and Osama is dead” and most of the bail out money has been repaid, employees are getting bonuses and Americans are working and paying taxes to the government. A wise investment by Obama. Like Romney’s investment in Bain.

Students and adults are leaveing the workforce and returniing to school.

Could have, would have should have.

All last resorts of desperate and hopeless losers who hang on to an unattainable HOPE that was based on lies, racism, envy, jealousy and political correctness run amok.

Osama bin Laden is dead carry about as much weight as saying that the Chicago Cubs are dead. A spent force, a useless non-entity dealt with.

General Motors is alive is about the same as saying that Sean Pen is alive. Who cares? Who would give a crap? Who would buy a union-built piece of junk built by a company that spat in the face of working people who always bought Pontiac or crapping on middle-aged people who always bought Oldsmobile. They were told by the company that needed bail-out: Go to Hell!

I will NEVER buy a GM product again, after having been an owner (between my wife and myself) of a '52 Chevy, a '58 Oldsmobile, a '60 Pontiac, a '61 Pontiac, a '62 Pontiac, a '90 Pontiac and a '91 Sunbird.

Well, let me tell the hungry and angry hoard of Leo Girard and Richard Trumka: Go to Hell.

I swore myself off gm pos/junk many moons ago and it had nothing to do with their loans from the fed (privately owned entity) and DID have to do with the junk they produced and still do.

This is a peek into just how stupid many con voters are.

Do 15% of Ohio Republicans think Romney killed bin Laden? Probably not.

and it's not just the idiots in OH.

http://www.pensitoreview.com/2012/09/10/north-carolina-republicans-delusional-over-osama-bin-laden/

Which are you?

Last edited:
I thought this funny and a bit telling. "...Even Fox Cable News, which has hired Romney advisers to comment on his campaign and is generally Republican TV all day every day, is fed up with Romney for never offering any details of his plans for the country." Top Ten Bad Signs for Romney | Informed Comment

'Top Ten Bad Signs for Romney'

Okay, what am I making up? Specifically?

And again, please name the righties on MSNBC, and I'll name the lefties. All of them "hosts."

Looking forward to this.

Waiting.

Fords, looking at the bottom of the page, I noticed you were on this thread but somehow chose not to respond. So I'll go first:

Leftist hosts on MSNBC:

1. Mika Brzezinski - Lefty, on Morning Joe significantly more than Morning Joe is
  2. Alex Wagner - Lefty
  3. Andrea Mitchell - Lefty masquerading as a serious journalist
  4. The Cycle - 3 liberals 1 atheist conservative
  5. Martin Bashir - Rabid, angry
  6. Al Sharpton - Well, Al Sharpton
  7. Chris Matthews - Lost his mind when he laid eyes on Obama
  8. Ed Schultz - Angry cartoon character
  9. Rachel Maddow - More civil, just as far left as anyone
  10. Lawrence O'Donnell - Seething lefty
  11. Chris Hayes - Up and coming peppy lefty
  12. Melissa Harris-Perry - Rabid PC Policewoman
Program hosts, every last one.

Okay, your turn.

Joe Scarborough 3-hour morning show

Con-slanted Contributors and regulars; Michael Steele, Megan McCain, Nicole Wallace, Ron Christie, Ed Rollins, Todd Harris, Cherie Jacabus (sp?) ..and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. A few con gov officials show up when asked but many refuse.

Your turn!

OK, how about the Democratic regulars on various FNC opinion shows, such as Kirsten Powers, Tamara Holder, Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes, Geraldo Riviera, Mark Lamont Hill, Denis Kucinich, Ed Rendell, Pat Caddell and Doug Schoen, just to name few.

Or how about a Democrat guest hosting an FNC show, such as Juan Williams guest hosting the O'Reilley Factor. Can you name ONE MSNBC show guest-hosted by a Republican?

Waiting.

Fords, looking at the bottom of the page, I noticed you were on this thread but somehow chose not to respond. So I'll go first:

Leftist hosts on MSNBC:

1. Mika Brzezinski - Lefty, on Morning Joe significantly more than Morning Joe is
  2. Alex Wagner - Lefty
  3. Andrea Mitchell - Lefty masquerading as a serious journalist
  4. The Cycle - 3 liberals 1 atheist conservative
  5. Martin Bashir - Rabid, angry
  6. Al Sharpton - Well, Al Sharpton
  7. Chris Matthews - Lost his mind when he laid eyes on Obama
  8. Ed Schultz - Angry cartoon character
  9. Rachel Maddow - More civil, just as far left as anyone
  10. Lawrence O'Donnell - Seething lefty
  11. Chris Hayes - Up and coming peppy lefty
  12. Melissa Harris-Perry - Rabid PC Policewoman
Program hosts, every last one.

Okay, your turn.

Joe Scarborough 3-hour morning show

Con-slanted Contributors and regulars; Michael Steele, Megan McCain, Nicole Wallace, Ron Christie, Ed Rollins, Todd Harris, Cherie Jacabus (sp?) ..and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. A few con gov officials show up when asked but many refuse.

Your turn!

OK, how about the Democratic regulars on various FNC opinion shows, such as Kirsten Powers, Tamara Holder, Bob Beckel, Alan Colmes, Geraldo Riviera, Mark Lamont Hill, Denis Kucinich, Ed Rendell, Pat Caddell and Doug Schoen, just to name few.

Or how about a Democrat guest hosting an FNC show, such as Juan Williams guest hosting the O'Reilley Factor. Can you name ONE MSNBC show guest-hosted by a Republican?

How come you didn't answer my question and expect me to answer this useless question?

New Topics

Forum List

Back