Foxnews “lies and distortions”

Internet is your friend, google it or search it up on youtube

So..that would be a NO on your part. Trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass....Got it.

Theres many rebuttals on that, like is said you can find them on the Internet, what you want me to post links for your laziness?

I wasn't the one making the claims of Fox's credibility..Sounds to me that you are the lazy one. Or like I stated in my prior post..You're trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass.

Internet is your friend, google it or search it up on youtube

So..that would be a NO on your part. Trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass....Got it.

Theres many rebuttals on that, like is said you can find them on the Internet, what you want me to post links for your laziness?

The internet and youtube never lies, do they? Remember when the brown dwarf star was in our solar system last winter? You guessed it, internet and youtube supplied that news for all of us. It just had to be so.

Good grief, where do these posters come from? :eusa_whistle:

The internet and youtube never lies, do they? Remember when the brown dwarf star was in our solar system last winter? You guessed it, internet and youtube supplied that news for all of us. It just had to be so.

Of course there are lies all over the Internet, but I am talking about professional networks

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBqBna9AfA]YouTube - Fox News Blames Obama For Gas Prices[/ame]
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wCgylhEEk]YouTube - Fox News: Who Cares About Mitt Romney Tax Returns?[/ame]

Fox's Evening News Show Lies About Military Voting In Ohio | Blog | Media Matters for America

FOXNEWS “LIES AND DISTORTIONS”
FOXNEWS whose “lies and distortions” accuse Democrats of “lies and distortions.”
Hannity claim thousand have dropped out of the workforce but omitted how many are students leaving the workforce and going back to college.
Claim the 47 million Americans on food stamps but omitted how much those 47 million are receiving in food stamps. Most of working and no receive the full grant and seniors average $10 a month in food stamps.
Claim unemployment has not been below 8% since Obama took office but omit the it would have been much higher if not for the stimulus, the auto and bank bail outs that saved, created jobs and created tax revenue and sales tax in purchases.
Claim jobs loss under Obama but omit the jobs saved and created.
Claim we are in a recession but omit it would have been a depression we were headed toward when Obama took office.
Radical Right Wing Extremists “lies and distortions” by omission.
Auto industry is alive and Osama is dead” and most of the bail out money has been repaid, employees are getting bonuses and Americans are working and paying taxes to the government. A wise investment by Obama. Like Romney’s investment in Bain.

Students and adults are leaveing the workforce and returniing to school.

This is a tremendous letdown, I base most my views from fox news. This is disheartening to possibly fathom the deception of the facts are possible from fox news. Such a highly rated outstanding source for factual information on demand. As a devotee I will have great difficulty in finding another fabrication factory anywhere near as complement to do the job right. Or just lie our right about the facts, what will I ever do!

Why you like hating on me that's no nice :(

Of course there are lies all over the Internet, but I am talking about professional networks

[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=TlBqBna9AfA]YouTube - Fox News Blames Obama For Gas Prices[/ame]
[ame=http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=I1wCgylhEEk]YouTube - Fox News: Who Cares About Mitt Romney Tax Returns?[/ame]

Fox's Evening News Show Lies About Military Voting In Ohio | Blog | Media Matters for America

So your source is The Young Turks? LOL Liberal blog not actual news, more of an opinion piece.

Public blaming Obama for soaring gas prices?

Fox News not blaming Obama, but rather a poll taken stating the public blames him.

Mitt Romney's Tax records..Who cares?? Never cared to see Obama's tax record so why care about Mitt's..Lame...

http://moritzlaw.osu.edu/electionlaw/litigation/documents/ObamaforAmericavHustedcomplaint.pdf

Fox News didn't lie about lawsuit filed..

You failed on trying to discredit Fox News.

When is the left going to quit whining about Fox? It was CBS that tried to impact the results of a presidential election with forged documents but alas, the left was in on the crime and they supported it. Dan Rather makes about 10k for a speaking engagement but he should be sharing a cell in the federal pen with former CIA agent Aldrich Aimes and former FBI agent Robert Hanssen.

click.jpg

Watching this moron have a meltdown when Walker won the recall election was classic.

Waiting.

Fords, looking at the bottom of the page, I noticed you were on this thread but somehow chose not to respond. So I'll go first:

Leftist hosts on MSNBC:

1. Mika Brzezinski - Lefty, on Morning Joe significantly more than Morning Joe is
  2. Alex Wagner - Lefty
  3. Andrea Mitchell - Lefty masquerading as a serious journalist
  4. The Cycle - 3 liberals 1 atheist conservative
  5. Martin Bashir - Rabid, angry
  6. Al Sharpton - Well, Al Sharpton
  7. Chris Matthews - Lost his mind when he laid eyes on Obama
  8. Ed Schultz - Angry cartoon character
  9. Rachel Maddow - More civil, just as far left as anyone
  10. Lawrence O'Donnell - Seething lefty
  11. Chris Hayes - Up and coming peppy lefty
  12. Melissa Harris-Perry - Rabid PC Policewoman
Program hosts, every last one.

Okay, your turn.

Joe Scarborough 3-hour morning show

Con-slanted Contributors and regulars; Michael Steele, Megan McCain, Nicole Wallace, Ron Christie, Ed Rollins, Todd Harris, Cherie Jacabus (sp?) ..and that's all I can think of off the top of my head. A few con gov officials show up when asked but many refuse.

Your turn!

My turn?

I gave you one dozen show hosts and you give me seven contributors?

Good grief.

I think you've just made my point, don't you realize that?

I know you think you're all that and then some, but it really matters not to me. My point was that fixed propaganda doesn't have regular dem's that are worth a hill-o-beans to supply the dem's side on the issues. Msnbc in comparison does have con's to supply the other side of any issue AND they even use clips directly from fixed propaganda to show the lies, and that's just one of the "so-called leftist" media outlets.

It's really no wonder why there are soo many dipstick right-wingers that are out there TRYING TO spew and regurgitate garbage they/you buy into. That fixed is labeled fair and balanced is not based on fact and is absolutely hilarious.

Last edited:
Fox news gets caught lying and distorting all the time, watch the youngturks they always make rebuttals against fox news

Provide ACTUAL facts that Fox News Get caught "lying And distorting" ALL the time.

First off you need to get your REAL news from other sources to see the lies. Watching or reading the same news outlet is pure ignorance, only supply's one side to an issue, AND does you or the country no good whatsoever.

Here's just a taste of the MANY MANY to choose from, AND it's not just one fact checking org that finds them, it is MANY MANY.

Daily Kos: The Top Eight Fox News Election Lies In Just The Last Eight Weeks - debunked by News Corpse

I bet you don't claim that when you use it for your side!?!:eusa_whistle:

Fox news gets caught lying and distorting all the time, watch the youngturks they always make rebuttals against fox news

Provide ACTUAL facts that Fox News Get caught "lying And distorting" ALL the time.

Hell just go to mediamatters.com Their entire website is run on showing the lies mainly from fox.
If fox stopped lying, they would cease to exist.

FOXNEWS whose “lies and distortions” accuse Democrats of “lies and distortions.”
Hannity claim thousand have dropped out of the workforce but omitted how many are students leaving the workforce and going back to college.
Claim the 47 million Americans on food stamps but omitted how much those 47 million are receiving in food stamps. Most of working and no receive the full grant and seniors average $10 a month in food stamps.
Claim unemployment has not been below 8% since Obama took office but omit the it would have been much higher if not for the stimulus, the auto and bank bail outs that saved, created jobs and created tax revenue and sales tax in purchases.
Claim we are in a recession but omit it would have been a depression we were headed toward when Obama took office.
Auto industry is alive and Osama is dead” and most of the bail out money has been repaid, employees are getting bonuses and Americans are working and paying taxes to the government. A wise investment by Obama. Like Romney’s investment in Bain.

Bottom line is UE rate over 8% yes or no.....

Last time I looked it was...

Thank You.

Tired of hearing that the Stimulus saved anywhere from 1 job or 4 million jobs or anywhere in between.
The deal is no one knows...so it doesn't count for much in my book.

If the Stimulus just cut every one a check for $50,000-$75,000 it would have been cheaper and would have done more.

But it was really a slush fund to reward public sector union workers.

Oh, now we're a thread about public sector unions? Should have made it about something far more important like voter purges by con's primarily focusing on voters who mostly vote democratic which is taking place as we write.

No, the stim counts. I'm sure millions of family's well-beings can attest to that. Reagan was the first to use stim AND increase the amount of public sector jobs (i.e. gov), something obama has not been allowed to do by the con majority in the house, which btw have done NOTHING to help in creating jobs. They have done EXACTLY opposite!

Could have, would have should have.

All last resorts of desperate and hopeless losers who hang on to an unattainable HOPE that was based on lies, racism, envy, jealousy and political correctness run amok.

Osama bin Laden is dead carry about as much weight as saying that the Chicago Cubs are dead. A spent force, a useless non-entity dealt with.

General Motors is alive is about the same as saying that Sean Pen is alive. Who cares? Who would give a crap? Who would buy a union-built piece of junk built by a company that spat in the face of working people who always bought Pontiac or crapping on middle-aged people who always bought Oldsmobile. They were told by the company that needed bail-out: Go to Hell!

I will NEVER buy a GM product again, after having been an owner (between my wife and myself) of a '52 Chevy, a '58 Oldsmobile, a '60 Pontiac, a '61 Pontiac, a '62 Pontiac, a '90 Pontiac and a '91 Sunbird.

Well, let me tell the hungry and angry hoard of Leo Girard and Richard Trumka: Go to Hell.

Forum List

Back