Foxnews “lies and distortions”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
FOXNEWS “LIES AND DISTORTIONS”
FOXNEWS whose “lies and distortions” accuse Democrats of “lies and distortions.”
Hannity claim thousand have dropped out of the workforce but omitted how many are students leaving the workforce and going back to college.
Claim the 47 million Americans on food stamps but omitted how much those 47 million are receiving in food stamps. Most of working and no receive the full grant and seniors average $10 a month in food stamps.
Claim unemployment has not been below 8% since Obama took office but omit the it would have been much higher if not for the stimulus, the auto and bank bail outs that saved, created jobs and created tax revenue and sales tax in purchases.
Claim jobs loss under Obama but omit the jobs saved and created.
Claim we are in a recession but omit it would have been a depression we were headed toward when Obama took office.
Radical Right Wing Extremists “lies and distortions” by omission.
Auto industry is alive and Osama is dead” and most of the bail out money has been repaid, employees are getting bonuses and Americans are working and paying taxes to the government. A wise investment by Obama. Like Romney’s investment in Bain.

Students and adults are leaveing the workforce and returniing to school.

sorry, but the people AREN'T buying it..
no matter how you try to dress up his record

Sept-6-2012-by-Gary-Varvle-do-over-Obama-cartoon120906_full_600x400.jpeg

I've never seen people HATE a news station

I can't stand PmsNbc so I just don't bother with them

too funny

Stunning that anyone can go after the goofy Fox News while MSNBC still exists.

There's simply no comparison between the two. Msnbc has many right-wingers in their line up during every program and Morning Joe is a 3 hour program headed by Joe Scarborough.

What's fixed propaganda (formerly fox news) have on board for dem's in their lineup?

Why is it many con officials/candidates refuse to come on msnbc to at least try and set the record as they see it? Skeered!?!:lol:

too funny

It has to be news first! Fixed propaganda network is not news. It's obvious you don't watch msnbc seein how misinformed you are. Tell us something we don't know.

Last edited:

too funny

It has to be news first! Fixed propaganda network is not news.

From the liberal polling agency: PPP:

TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
Fox leads for trust
Americans do not trust the major tv news operations in the country- except for Fox News.

Our newest survey looking at perceptions of ABC News, CBS News, CNN, Fox News, and NBC News finds Fox as the only one that more people say they trust than distrust. '

Public Policy Polling: Fox leads for trust

You are an idiot.

There's simply no comparison between the two. Msnbc has many right-wingers in their line up during every program and Morning Joe is a 3 hour program headed by Joe Scarborough.

What's fixed propaganda (formerly fox news) have on board for dem's in their lineup?

Why is it many con officials/candidates refuse to come on msnbc to at least try and set the record as they see it? Skeered!?!:lol:

Fox uses more lefty commentators than MSNBC uses righty commentators. And Joe bashes the GOP regularly. The only regular GOP commentator they use is the bland and benign Steve Schmidt.

I do believe, however, that from your political perspective you believe that MSNBC "speaks the truth" and all that.

I also believe that, as a committed lefty, you don't ask yourself many questions when you're watching MSNBC. Questions like, "I wonder what facts they're distorting", or "I wonder what contrary facts they're leaving out" or "I wonder why they keep telling me what the right is thinking, when in fact I suspect they're just making stuff up."

MSNBC is hardcore, so only the hardcore cannot see it.

too funny

It has to be news first! Fixed propaganda network is not news.

From the liberal polling agency: PPP:

TUESDAY, JANUARY 26, 2010
Fox leads for trust
Americans do not trust the major tv news operations in the country- except for Fox News.

Our newest survey looking at perceptions of ABC News, CBS News, CNN, Fox News, and NBC News finds Fox as the only one that more people say they trust than distrust. '

Public Policy Polling: Fox leads for trust

You are an idiot.

Snipit from the same article; ".....We already knew that conservatives don't trust the mainstream media but this data is a good prism into just how deep that distrust runs."

That's one blog. lol You don't REALLY want me to bring all the ACTUAL study's/opine that outline all the lies, misleading info, etc. fixed has spewed do you!?! lol

Last edited:

too funny

It has to be news first! Fixed propaganda network is not news. It's obvious you don't watch msnbc seein how misinformed you are. Tell us something we don't know.

ooooooooooo, nasty..you get that from watching PmsNbc probably...they are nasty liberals just like you are

too funny

ooooooooooo, nasty..you get that from watching PmsNbc probably...they are nasty liberals just like you are

Again, you are wrong! Par! Plenty of con's in which to choose from on msnbc

Again, you are wrong! Par! Plenty of con's in which to choose from on msnbc

Name them, please.

Then I'll name the lefties, all "hosts".

another failed liberal thread...

Do these lefties ever get it? Not one of their beliefs stands up to the reality of the world we live in.

Fox uses more lefty commentators than MSNBC uses righty commentators. And Joe bashes the GOP regularly. The only regular GOP commentator they use is the bland and benign Steve Schmidt.

I do believe, however, that from your political perspective you believe that MSNBC "speaks the truth" and all that.

I also believe that, as a committed lefty, you don't ask yourself many questions when you're watching MSNBC. Questions like, "I wonder what facts they're distorting", or "I wonder what contrary facts they're leaving out" or "I wonder why they keep telling me what the right is thinking, when in fact I suspect they're just making stuff up."

Ahh, wrongo! I watched that tripe fixed spews for years before getting real news elsewhere. You aren't fooling me none as I know for sure you're making shit up.

another failed liberal thread...

Do these lefties ever get it? Not one of their beliefs stands up to the reality of the world we live in.

they really believe they are the majority in this country and that all people are suppose to think like they do...

Ahh, wrongo! I watched that tripe fixed spews for years before getting real news elsewhere. You aren't fooling me none as I know for sure you're making shit up.

Okay, what am I making up? Specifically?

And again, please name the righties on MSNBC, and I'll name the lefties. All of them "hosts."

Looking forward to this.

Okay, what am I making up? Specifically?

And again, please name the righties on MSNBC, and I'll name the lefties. All of them "hosts."

Looking forward to this.

Waiting.

Fords, looking at the bottom of the page, I noticed you were on this thread but somehow chose not to respond. So I'll go first:

Leftist hosts on MSNBC:

1. Mika Brzezinski - Lefty, on Morning Joe significantly more than Morning Joe is
  2. Alex Wagner - Lefty
  3. Andrea Mitchell - Lefty masquerading as a serious journalist
  4. The Cycle - 3 liberals 1 atheist conservative
  5. Martin Bashir - Rabid, angry
  6. Al Sharpton - Well, Al Sharpton
  7. Chris Matthews - Lost his mind when he laid eyes on Obama
  8. Ed Schultz - Angry cartoon character
  9. Rachel Maddow - More civil, just as far left as anyone
  10. Lawrence O'Donnell - Seething lefty
  11. Chris Hayes - Up and coming peppy lefty
  12. Melissa Harris-Perry - Rabid PC Policewoman lefty
Program hosts, every last one.