FoxNews gives Micheal Moore's F911 THUMBS UP

Bullshit Psycho! Yeah Gore wanted the state to handle it but he also wanted only recounts in Demo precincts, he wanted the absentee and overseas ballots null and voided and he wanted to count hanging fucking chads. Face it you're boy tried to steal the election and dragged the country through hell but alas that is typical Democrat ie Bill Clinton.

Originally posted by JIHADTHIS
Hour by hour:

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/election/magtimeline.htm

Your welcome:D

10 a.m. Volusia County sues to extend certification deadline. Lawyers for Palm Beach County, Gore campaign join suit. Bush lawyers join Florida to block extension.

Well Psycho you old alchoholic there it is and from a middle of the road site no less. But I suppose you'll keep up with the bullshit and claim its wrong but thats what years of LSD abuse will do to a mind, in fact i'm thinking of making it required of my children to read your inane ramblings as thats the best deterrent to drugs I can think of, have them see just how drugs ravage the mind.

:clap: :clap: :clap: To Jihad, excellent job, I was looking for something like that also.

Oooops that you did Kathianne, that you did. I missed that and just saw that timeline that came from a juco somewhere I think.

Well now I wonder if Psycho will continue his charade in front of irrefuteable truth? I say yes and i'm giving 10-1 odds, any takers?

Originally posted by Pale Rider
OK... back on topic... m-i-c, k-e-y.... m-o-u-s-e...er... m-o-o-r-e, is a fat ass, slimey rotten, steaming, eye watering, nose wiping, slack jawed, unshaven, ho down, highway sweepin', pig fucking, shit eatin', pot bellied, buggy pushin', low rent, piss drinkin', bugger pickin', cum gurglin', hip crackin', belly smackin', trailer trash, motha fuck, SHIT BAG from the wrong side a' the tracks.

God damn, no class, lying mother fucker.

Now, ya'll can quite arguing about this ameba. I just told you what he is. There should be no more discussion needed.

And his "false documentaries" are for the weak minded, who are easily mislead, and need someone else to do their thinking for them.

REPUBLICAN POWER!

LONG LIVE THE CONSERVATIVES... THE CHAMPIONS OF AMERICA!:usa:

lol :rolleyes:

Originally posted by OCA
Oooops that you did Kathianne, that you did. I missed that and just saw that timeline that came from a juco somewhere I think.

Well now I wonder if Psycho will continue his charade in front of irrefuteable truth? I say yes and i'm giving 10-1 odds, any takers?

He did it before and he'll do it again. :rolleyes:

Jihad-
Thanks! I'm sorry that you & others must keep linking these fools to the truth. Then again, people who follow the lies of Michael Moore have a hard time excepting the truth.

It's also funny that they never mention that the three major LMM networks tried to rig the election, calling Florida INCORRECTLY for Gore, this even though there was over an hour to vote in Florida. I guess they wanted us to roll over & take another stolen election, the way Nixon did in 1960. Actually, it's the same reason the talk about how "partisan the rhetoric has become." They don't like it so much now that we hit back.

Look, they can call President Bush whatever names they wish, but I believe it all stems from a subconscious guilt. They allowed North Korea to become a nuclear power, now, once again, attempting to blackmail the world in order to keep their butcher shop open for business. Clinton & the libs treated terrorism, just as Kerry believes, as a law enforcement issue, issuing arrest warrants, treating these killers as if they had accrued too many parking tickets. They could have either killed or had bin Laden handed over to us YEARS before 9/11, but they were too busy wringing their hands over whether we had the legal right to take such actions. Then, if their attempt to destroy America wasn't enough, they still bitch that they were unsuccessful in putting a mental case like Gore in the White House. Gore, a man who would have no doubt carried out the policies of surrender & cowardice of the preceding administration.

As one of Michael Moore's heroes, bin Laden, said before 9/11, "America will talk big, but they will do nothing."

Luckily for us, there was a new sheriff in town.

Hey, libs! I know you guys have been scrubbing your filthy, traitorous hands for years, but the blood from 9/11 will never be washed clean from your guilty hands, no matter how many lies or crockumentaries or historical rewrites you attempt to propagate. Still, keep trying....it's fun to watch you pukes fail at one more thing!

Forum List

Back