Foxnews dominates cable news

The reality is the right all stick together like sheep, the left have various different outlets and are far less likely to watch a TV news channel simply because it's "their side". The left will try and find different opinions, the right simply want to be told what's convenient for them.

That's why there's ONE right wing show, and lots of left wing shows.
No....it's because most journalists are liberals.
Most Hollywood types are faggots and child molesters.
Most of the rich and famous cannot work unless they spout commie propaganda.

When it comes to those faggots and child molesters, did you find that out by your own personal investigation? Do you have personal knowledge that they're all faggots? Ok--- I'll quit trying to dance around it. Did you blow all of them?

Either Muddy lives in Hollywood or has found another reason for why he’s a faggot.
If you were the last woman left in the world I think I could learn to suck a dick.

I’m pretty sure you already know.
No....but I can eat pussy like a champ.
Even better than your GF.

No....it's because most journalists are liberals.
Most Hollywood types are faggots and child molesters.
Most of the rich and famous cannot work unless they spout commie propaganda.

When it comes to those faggots and child molesters, did you find that out by your own personal investigation? Do you have personal knowledge that they're all faggots? Ok--- I'll quit trying to dance around it. Did you blow all of them?

Either Muddy lives in Hollywood or has found another reason for why he’s a faggot.
If you were the last woman left in the world I think I could learn to suck a dick.

I’m pretty sure you already know.
No....but I can eat pussy like a champ.
Even better than your GF.

I guess you need a change of menu every once in a while scissor lips.

For May, they simply dominated. In fact, they won EVERYTHING. Every time slot, every age demographic. What happened to the rise of MSNBC? Guess that rise done fell!

Fox News Steamrolls Cable News Competition With Big Win In May Ratings

People love conspiracy stories. Those that voted for Trump feel good watching it. also I watch some of it, due to I know what makes people tick, like Ingraham always talking about a family and never married, and how Gowdy will not go on her show again (I'm sure they are going to slaughter him) . Hannity is just up Trump's butt so far it stinks to high heaven, and well Shepard Smith and Bret Bair are ok.

Fox and Friends I refuse to watch as the girl sits between the two men on the couch, with her tight dress up to her crouch and just looks so sick to me. Besides in the morning I like real news.

L. Ingraham really bothers me as well. She has been so down on the Clintons for what since 91. She is a horrible person in my opinion. She has guests on and then debases them. Its her show she said one time. She is just a whole lot of hot air.

What qualifies as "real news" to you???? Sources???

Shepard Smith, Bret Baier, and Neil Cavuto. I can't tolerate Ingraham and Hannity, I listen to them, but they smear the news and twist it. Shepard Smith really has balls, I expect him to be fired all the time.

I haven't owned a TV for almost seven years now and because of that fact, I am more informed, have been able to retain more information and digest it in ways I never thought possible. It's a propaganda tool using flicker rates and mnemonics to bring the mind into a alpha state leaving one's mind open to passive "learning" i.e brainwashing. Ninety percent of ALL media is controlled by six huge conglomerates whose CEOs have a seat on the CFR and the Committee of 300 and the consolidation of news into fewer hands started in the 1920' .

I read, I watch and listen to documentaries and lectures recorded all the way back to the 40's. Major George Jordan's Diaries is one I highly endorse. I use alternative media using citizen journalists and any news source not affiliated with the big six mega-corps.

As far as Shepard Smith goes and having balls? I hear he is a queer and those "balls" probably end up in the mouth of his queer partner.

I asked a question, Jake. Who does Foxnews need to register with to be registered as a cable news network? Since you're saying they are not news because they aren't registered as such, how could they fix that? By all means, enlighten us.

It's part, the part that doesn't register because they aren't a broadcast network.

My god some people are stupid.
Why do you guys bother with that fraud?

Just mock & move on.
I answered him as I do you. That you guys don't like factual, objective evidence is your problem, not mine.

Jake Smarmy, I am still waiting on you to provide some factual, objective "evidence" based on something other than your tender feelings.

Forum List

Back