FoxNews does it again- Do they ever check their footage?

Why would a British news station care one whit about being partisan one way or another, anyway? Good grief. You guys have been spoon-fed spin for so long, I doubt you would know what real, objective news sounds like?

Do you truly think that "progressive" is simply a US phenomenon?

Jeez...I am debating with idiots on this board. What a waste of time.

Fox even alters photos:

fox-20080702-steinberg.jpg

fox-20080702-redicliffe.jpg

LOL...well SOMEBODY does. Not sure Fox has time to play with PhotoShop that long.

That was a little too obvious.

Fox News Alters Photos of Rivals Video

[Of course YOU know more about how they operate than they do.
/QUOTE]

I know a thing or two about video/television production, and this is not a valid excuse, thank you very much.

OK...you have a point. It's NOT a valid excuse. But let's be full on honest for a minute. Do you know of a single network that WOULD say..."OK..you caught us...we doctored it."

I'm gonna go with ... no. But, even if it was an honest mistake, it's unfortunate that is happened and that it happened on a Palin story and that it happened on Fox. Because we all know that if it had happened on CBS or CNN and if it had happened on an Obama story that there would have been NO outcry from anyone. Who's to say that it hasn't happened on some level on every network and it was never called out?

I cannot and will not accept that this has never happened on another network or that falsification of some other kind to glorify a story has not occurred until Fox News.

If you're honest, you know I'm right on this.

FoxNews is not a legitimate news outlet. They tried to survive as a legitimate news source and got buried. They have assumes a "News Entertainment" strategy much like professional wrestling is "Sports Entertainment"

Fox uses the same tactics as pro wrestling....The screaming into the camera, blonde bimbos, faked coverage

FoxNews and Pro Wrestling.....Is there any difference?

LMAO...you would believe anything you see...MSNBC....LMFAO......silly boy.

Ah...so you are saying that FOX news didn't do that picture altering?

I'm saying that ANYBODY could have altered the pictures...even for playback of live footage to slam FOX NEWS. You see, Mr. Peepers isnt' the only video editor on board at the moment.

And isn't it ironic that it comes from a report about news hypocracy on MSNBC? You see, I don't put ANYTHING past MSNBC.

That being said, if FOX did it...shame on them. I could have done a much better job of not being so obvious that they were doctored.

Give me a break...did you see the clip?
Actually, I haven't seen the Sarah clip yet, just read about it (I don't have sound on this computer) and actually, what are you talking about... we're in agreement about these "accidents" right? The last sentence was actually sarcasm directed at Fox's "trivial mistake" defense.

OH! You were deducing that I have whatever derangemnent thingie you were talking about. Not so, I just don't believe that such a starkly partisan leaning news show should be referring to themselves as a "fair and balanced" news source.

Well, not you specifically, but the FoxNews haters generally who concocted this tempest in a teapot without drawing the obvious conclusion that no one was mislead and nothing was misrepresented.

I already have a thread on this, but for fun:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YiDN4x9O0io&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

:D

FoxNews is not a legitimate news outlet. They tried to survive as a legitimate news source and got buried. They have assumes a "News Entertainment" strategy much like professional wrestling is "Sports Entertainment"

Fox uses the same tactics as pro wrestling....The screaming into the camera, blonde bimbos, faked coverage

You know, the President of Illinois and Those Other States tried this same approach and you saw how that worked out.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah yeah yeah....just like Barack Obama isn't a legitimate American. We've heard all this BULLSHIT before.

Blonde bimbos??? Really? If that's the only snag you have, then good for FOX. At least they have the smarts to put good looking women on the screen. I can't watch that Nancy Grace chick...is there such a thing as eye reduction surgery? Or maybe drama reduction? And what about that Rachel Maddow....WOW!!! Now there's an ugly woman...uhhh...she is a woman, right?

When you search for the leader in ratings for network news, FOX is it.

Well, here... see for yourself.

Fox News Dominates 3Q 2009 Cable News Ratings

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah yeah yeah....just like Barack Obama isn't a legitimate American. We've heard all this BULLSHIT before.

Blonde bimbos??? Really? If that's the only snag you have, then good for FOX. At least they have the smarts to put good looking women on the screen. I can't watch that Nancy Grace chick...is there such a thing as eye reduction surgery? Or maybe drama reduction? And what about that Rachel Maddow....WOW!!! Now there's an ugly woman...uhhh...she is a woman, right?

When you search for the leader in ratings for network news, FOX is it.

Well, here... see for yourself.

Fox News Dominates 3Q 2009 Cable News Ratings

That's just wrong Tx...you're going to give all the desperate and depressed FDS sufferers heartburn before dinner.

And linking to HuffPo...that's simply salt in the wound.

Last edited:
Ratings mean little to nothing to me. Twilight for example is one of the best selling novels of my generation, but I don't consider it a good book at all. In fact, I think it's crap. It's no Bram Stoker either.

FoxNews does it again- Do they ever check their footage?

They know what they're doing. They either haven't figured out yet that there are people actually paying attention to the crap they're trying to pull or maybe they don't care and just want to keep their most loyal viewers "energized".

Ratings mean little to nothing to me. Twilight for example is one of the best selling novels of my generation, but I don't consider it a good book at all. In fact, I think it's crap. It's no Bram Stoker either.

LOL...that's all you can come up with?

Ratings are EVERYTHING to news. You can dismiss the vital information that shapes theses networks all you want. You're not a valid representation of any of them.

But if that's the game we're playing...fine. Jon what's his name on the comedy station and the farce news show that plays everyday so he can draw a paycheck means very little to me. Does that make his content invalid?? I think it's crap. Oh don't get me wrong, Jon's a funny guy....but he's no Laurel and Hardy.

Forum List

Back