Foxnews Brave, CNN and MSNBC are Chicken shit

Fox News - Breaking News Updates Latest News Headlines Photos News Videos
Foxnews whatever you think about them is reporting as their lead story that Charlie Hebdo is printing the next issue with of their magazine with a picture of Mohammad. You can't miss it.

Charlie Hebdo will publish despite attack - Video - Media
CNN at least reported on the story, but is too chicken shit to post the picture.

msnbc news video and progressive community. Lean Forward.
MSNBC isn't even reporting on the story and won't show the picture. No wonder these chicken shits can't even beat headline news.
Yeah these liberals are all scared Islam lovers. Nvm that Charlie Hebdo is ultra liberal. :cool:

What a crock
CNN and MSNBC aren't exactly standing in unison with their brethren, are they.
Their loyalty is to Obama, nobody else.

Kudos to the Washington Post as well.

Washington Post prints Muhammad cartoon
By DYLAN BYERS |
1/8/15 11:23 AM EST
The Washington Post published an image of a Charlie Hebdo cartoon depicting the Islamic Prophet Muhammad in its Thursday print edition, a move that stands in stark contrast to other legacy news organizations' decision to forego showing the cartoons.

The image, which appears in an opinion column, is of the 2011 cover in which Muhammad is depicted as a guest editor. "100 lashes if you don't die of laughter!" he says in French. Charlie Hebdo's offices were firebombed shortly after the cover came out.

"I think seeing the cover will help readers understand what this is all about," Washington Post opinion editor Fred Hiatt said in a statement to the Post's Erik Wemple.

A day earlier, deputy editorial page editor Jackson Diehl said the Post was publishing the cartoon "to help readers understand the story and in solidarity with those killed."

Washington Post prints Muhammad cartoon - POLITICO.com

An interesting bit of history, and yes, it's relevant:

French cartoonist Sine on trial on charges of anti-Semitism over Sarkozy jibe

A Left-wing cartoonist is to go on trial on Tuesday on charges of anti-Semitism for suggesting Jean Sarkozy, the son of the French president, was converting to Judaism for financial reasons.

By Henry Samuel in Paris

6:00AM GMT 27 Jan 2009

Maurice Sinet, 80, who works under the pen name Sine, faces charges of "inciting racial hatred" for a column he wrote last July in the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo. The piece sparked a summer slanging match among the Parisian intelligentsia and ended in his dismissal from the magazine.

They need to get over this Muhammad thing.
Agreed. I have been posting Mohammed pictures for days.
sp_mohammed1.jpg

Not only have I not been killed. I have yet to receive a visit from that little Vanderbilt bitch Anderson Cooper much less a mention by that sperm donor Julie Chen on The Talk

A Left-wing cartoonist is to go on trial on Tuesday on charges of anti-Semitism for suggesting Jean Sarkozy, the son of the French president, was converting to Judaism for financial reasons.

By Henry Samuel in Paris

Maurice Sinet, 80, who works under the pen name Sine, faces charges of "inciting racial hatred" for a column he wrote last July in the satirical weekly Charlie Hebdo. The piece sparked a summer slanging match among the Parisian intelligentsia and ended in his dismissal from the magazine.

Geez... Where are the people supporting this guy? Making fun of Muhammad is encouraged, making fun of catholics is ok, but Anti-semitism gets you jail?

By Henry Samuel in Paris

Geez... Where are the people supporting this guy? Making fun of Muhammad is encouraged, making fun of catholics is ok, but Anti-semitism gets you jail?

It's startling, isn't it?

By Henry Samuel in Paris

I did a post with many of the Goebbelsesque filth coming out of Hebdo, but nonetheless no Jews threatened the magazine, the magazine didn't feel threatened by violence from the Jews and of course it wasn't the Jews stormed the building and killed the propagandist cartoonist!

By Henry Samuel in Paris

I did a post with many of the Goebbelsesque filth coming out of Hebdo, but nonetheless no Jews threatened the magazine, the magazine didn't feel threatened by violence from the Jews and of course it wasn't the Jews stormed the building and killed the propagandist cartoonist!

Locking them up isnt really "doing nothing" and granted its not as visually scary as running with guns and masks but its another type of scary

Some people respect religion and others don't. What can I say.
I would not like a Charlie Hebo type cartoon about Christianity or Judaism. They are, at the best of times nasty and offensive. Christians and jews don't go off killing people because of it. To all the people who bought copies to be in your face about people who want to eliminate freedom of the press, good on you. Charlie Hebo, can you be a little less slimy?

The same people who bought the newest mag were also probably the same bunch that went off and paid to see "The Interview" because they thought they were passing off Kim Jong Un

You know. .. The easily manipulated types

Fox News - Breaking News Updates Latest News Headlines Photos News Videos
Foxnews whatever you think about them is reporting as their lead story that Charlie Hebdo is printing the next issue with of their magazine with a picture of Mohammad. You can't miss it.

Charlie Hebdo will publish despite attack - Video - Media
CNN at least reported on the story, but is too chicken shit to post the picture.

msnbc news video and progressive community. Lean Forward.
MSNBC isn't even reporting on the story and won't show the picture. No wonder these chicken shits can't even beat headline news.

Where's the cartoon? I didn't see it on Fox. Why don't you post it on here?

I don't agree that Fox News is brave. They're doing what their target market would overwhelmingly want. I will say that CNN and MSNBC are d-bags though.

Forum List

Back