FoxNews and the $200 million dollar lie

So this Administration calls everyone liars and we're all supposed to just eat that up like good little sheep? I know the corrupt Liberal MSM has but that doesn't mean we all have to. If the $200 Million number is wrong and everyone is lying,just tell us what the "real" number was. Did it ever occur to CNN and NBC to ask this question? Probably not. Who's to say that after the number got out publicly,they didn't scale the trip back? Give us the "real" cost numbers or quit all the bitchin. Just calling everyone liars aint gonna cut it. This Administration has tried that trick many times before. I'll wait for the numbers.

Just dont hold your breath.

This administration will go down as one of the slimiest in history. Hell, they already hold that distinction in my book.

So this Administration calls everyone liars and we're all supposed to just eat that up like good little sheep? I know the corrupt Liberal MSM has but that doesn't mean we all have to. If the $200 Million number is wrong and everyone is lying,just tell us what the "real" number was. Did it ever occur to CNN and NBC to ask this question? Probably not. Who's to say that after the number got out publicly,they didn't scale the trip back? Give us the "real" cost numbers or quit all the bitchin. Just calling everyone liars aint gonna cut it. This Administration has tried that trick many times before. I'll wait for the numbers.

Just dont hold your breath.

This administration will go down as one of the slimiest in history. Hell, they already hold that distinction in my book.

No, their problem is they have been way too soft on the Republicans.

The cost was $.50

Yea i guess we're all just supposed to buy everything this Administration says. Just because CNN & NBC are reporting that others are liars,doesn't make it so either. They are both well known Hopey Changey Boot-Lickers so i will continue questioning them any time they defend this White House. I'm even more skeptical of this "Lie" story than i was before. If CNN & NBC are pushing it,you know something's wrong. This White House should just release the "real" cost numbers. I know their numbers will be lies but it would still put an end to this CNN/NBC feigned outrage stuff. Either way,i'm sure the cost for Tax Payers was immense.

There are likely Trillions of dollars of the taxpayer's (and future taxpayer's) money that the President and legislators of both parties likely couldnt account for and we are arguing about Fox?

When is this going to stop being a "gotcha" game and are we actually going to fix this mess?

I'm still amazed when i see so many just taking the White House's word on everything. What happened to Journalism in this country? If everyone is lying about the $200 Million number then it shouldn't be a problem for this White House to publicly release the "real" cost numbers of the trip. Maybe CNN & NBC should start asking that question instead of Boot-Licking 24/7? Hmm?

Forum List

Back