Foxconn - The Fear Factory

Funny..... what is funnier is that Apple are the darling of the left wing.... guess where their products are built? Yep, at the Foxconn factory.

I guess morals are flexible for the left.

Personally, I don't buy products produced at Foxconn. It's why I have a BlackBerry. Decent firm, decent working conditions.... ethics.... learn the meaning, Chrissie.
Yeah, Apple evangelists like the darling Pinko Slime of Politics, your MessiahRushie. All he does is rave about Apple and FoxCONn.

January 23, 2012
RUSH: Sixty thousand of these people live and work at the factory. "Many of the people at 'Foxconn City' work six days a week, twelve hours a day, and they earn less than US$17 per day. It may sound inhumane by American standards, but these jobs are in high demand in China -- so much so that Jennifer Rigoni, former worldwide supply demand manager for Apple, told the New York Times that Foxconn 'could hire 3,000 people overnight.'" That's how many people want to work there.

March 19, 2012
RUSH: Now, here's what I did. Before I knew any of this, I arranged, as I always do (and I secured them; I got it) a huge supply of the new iPads, and they are at the engraver as we speak. They're being engraved with the EIB logo and the Rush Limbaugh signature, much as the previous iPad 2s that we had that were engraved.

These are the ones just released last Friday. What I'm gonna do... We did this when we started out on Facebook. We're going to give one of these new iPads away every day starting tomorrow

why do you give a fuck what this guy has to say?.....i dont understand the attraction.....

Funny..... what is funnier is that Apple are the darling of the left wing.... guess where their products are built? Yep, at the Foxconn factory.

Personally, I don't buy products produced at Foxconn. It's why I have a BlackBerry. Decent firm, decent working conditions.... ethics.... learn the meaning, Chrissie.
Yeah, Apple evangelists like the darling Pinko Slime of Politics, your MessiahRushie. All he does is rave about Apple and FoxCONn.

January 23, 2012
RUSH: Sixty thousand of these people live and work at the factory. "Many of the people at 'Foxconn City' work six days a week, twelve hours a day, and they earn less than US$17 per day. It may sound inhumane by American standards, but these jobs are in high demand in China -- so much so that Jennifer Rigoni, former worldwide supply demand manager for Apple, told the New York Times that Foxconn 'could hire 3,000 people overnight.'" That's how many people want to work there.

March 19, 2012
RUSH: Now, here's what I did. Before I knew any of this, I arranged, as I always do (and I secured them; I got it) a huge supply of the new iPads, and they are at the engraver as we speak. They're being engraved with the EIB logo and the Rush Limbaugh signature, much as the previous iPad 2s that we had that were engraved.

These are the ones just released last Friday. What I'm gonna do... We did this when we started out on Facebook. We're going to give one of these new iPads away every day starting tomorrow

why do you give a fuck what this guy has to say?.....i dont understand the attraction.....

...but I understand what the deflection is

January 23, 2012

March 19, 2012

We just like to emphasize how stupit his listeners are.

January 23, 2012

March 19, 2012

...but I understand what the deflection is

well you should....you do enough of it......

January 23, 2012

March 19, 2012

We just like to emphasize how stupit his listeners are.

with Ed i think it goes beyond that.....

Forum List

Back