FOX vs CNN

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US
It was amazing to watch the reviews of these two networks last night. FOX took an "Obama really screwed up" approach. They actually had a guy telling everyone what words like "disowned" meant. The comment was made concerning Obama's white grandmother that he actually saw it necessary to throw her under the train for his benefit.

Then CNN gave an upbeat opinion. Even the Republican, David Gergen, said it was the best speech of the entire campaign.

I don't guess anyone is surprised but I was shocked at the completely opposite views. It was like they watched different speeches. Are media organizations becoming so parisan that impartial analysis is no longer possible?

It was amazing to watch the reviews of these two networks last night. FOX took an "Obama really screwed up" approach. They actually had a guy telling everyone what words like "disowned" meant. The comment was made concerning Obama's white grandmother that he actually saw it necessary to throw her under the train for his benefit.

Then CNN gave an upbeat opinion. Even the Republican, David Gergen, said it was the best speech of the entire campaign.

I don't guess anyone is surprised but I was shocked at the completely opposite views. It was like they watched different speeches. Are media organizations becoming so parisan that impartial analysis is no longer possible?

You are just starting to figure this out?

No, I realize FOX is a GOP station but how in the world can someone look at the same speech and see totally two different things! It is just amazing!

Forum List

Back