Fox tweets about President Obama's "accent" during eulogy for miners

"Fox is the most trusted television news network in the country, according to a new poll out Tuesday."

In my younger years, I worked briefly at Metropolitan State Hospital - a hospital for the mentally challenged. The average IQ there was around 70. These were severely handicapped people.

They trusted the hospital staff implicitly.

Fox news is down 19%. That's like 1 fifth.

You want a real hoot, there is a site called, "Shut Fox Down" where they play clips of Fox lies. It's hilarious. It proves why Fox is NOT a news station, but a propaganda station for the Republican Party.

which means that in a span of just three months, Glenn Beck has lost nearly one-third of its television audience.

And that has to be sending up all kinds of red flags inside Fox News, which already struggles to find any big-name advertisers to fill out the commercials on the controversial show. Keep in mind, there are more than 200 companies that have gone on the record as saying they will not buy ad time on Glenn Beck's show. Applebee's? No. AT&T? No. Bank of America? No. Best Buy, Campbell Soup, CVS, Ditech, Farmers Insurance Group, GEICO, General Mills, Johnson & Johnson, Lowe's, Nutrisystem, Procter & Gamble, Progressive Insurance, RadioShack, Sprint, State Farm Insurance, The UPS Store, Travelers Insurance, Verizon Wireless, Vonage, or Wal-Mart?

Glenn Beck has lost 1/3 of its TV audience since January | Media Matters for America

Fox is still number one, but in my mind, they are a BIG number two.

Forum List

Back