Fox to offer 24 hour coverage of Bill Clinton's impeachment

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Central Oregon Coast
You knew it was coming! ;)

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it a story “too hot for the other cable-news networks to handle,” Fox News Channel announced on Tuesday that it would begin airing twenty-four-hour coverage of Bill Clinton’s 1998–99 impeachment.

Fox anchor Sean Hannity announced the programming change, telling viewers that Fox would devote all its resources to reporting the Clinton impeachment to the exclusion of all other news stories.

“This story has everything: sex, lies, and misdeeds at the highest levels of our government,” Hannity said. “We are planning to flood the zone to bring it to you.”

Calling it “the story Bill and Hillary Clinton don’t want you to hear,” Hannity said Fox would be unstinting in its effort to get to the bottom of the impeachment.

“For years, this hushed-up chapter of our history has been shrouded in silence,” Hannity said. “That silence ends today.”​

Fox to Offer Twenty-Four-Hour Coverage of Bill Clinton’s Impeachment

What is the point? Bill Clinton's impeachment proceedings in Congress are public record. I suspect anyone can find them on CSPAN. They are surely available as transcripts.

Will the hearings be narrated by Newt Gingrich the way the original was? Maybe the Speaker of the House that took over for Newt can help out. What was his name? It was the GOP ICON that got caught blowing teenage boys.

You knew it was coming! ;)

NEW YORK (The Borowitz Report)—Calling it a story “too hot for the other cable-news networks to handle,” Fox News Channel announced on Tuesday that it would begin airing twenty-four-hour coverage of Bill Clinton’s 1998–99 impeachment.

Fox anchor Sean Hannity announced the programming change, telling viewers that Fox would devote all its resources to reporting the Clinton impeachment to the exclusion of all other news stories.

“This story has everything: sex, lies, and misdeeds at the highest levels of our government,” Hannity said. “We are planning to flood the zone to bring it to you.”

Calling it “the story Bill and Hillary Clinton don’t want you to hear,” Hannity said Fox would be unstinting in its effort to get to the bottom of the impeachment.

“For years, this hushed-up chapter of our history has been shrouded in silence,” Hannity said. “That silence ends today.”​

Fox to Offer Twenty-Four-Hour Coverage of Bill Clinton’s Impeachment
Is it supposed to be a road map for Trump?

Will the hearings be narrated by Newt Gingrich the way the original was? Maybe the Speaker of the House that took over for Newt can help out. What was his name? It was the GOP ICON that got caught blowing teenage boys.
Newt admitted messing with his secretary at the time the blowjob hearings were going on.

I remember many Republicans being embarrassed that the Party was fixated on a blowjob that was none of their business.

What is the point? Bill Clinton's impeachment proceedings in Congress are public record. I suspect anyone can find them on CSPAN. They are surely available as transcripts.
We're in Satire and Dr. Love actually posts satire.

It's amazing .. When I post stuff from The Onion and Borowitz there is a 100% chance one or more Trump supporters will actually take it seriously.

It's amazing .. When I post stuff from The Onion and Borowitz there is a 100% chance one or more Trump supporters will actually take it seriously.
That would definitely NOT be Xelor, though. I've done it, too. Red face

Forum List

Back